Snowmobile Fanatics banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,584 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.maximumsled.com/releases/Arctic_Cat/santa_arcticcat2002.htm pretty cool in my opinion.

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Cool. How would they suspend all those sleds though? Seems like it would be pretty heavy.

Trees don't make the greatest brakes.

·
Registered
3,188 Posts
That's cool, i think i will have to swing by "MOA" as we call it...mall of america, and check it out.

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
"Haha Santa rides a Cat :)"

That a pitty... LOL IMO[/size=1]

GO HARD, OR GO HOME - IF YOU COME TO A FORK IN THE ROAD...TAKE IT

·
Registered
2,584 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am sure the big sled has the engine removed and all to make it much lighter. And as for the ZR120s well they weigh nothing anyway.

·
Registered
4,322 Posts
santa may ride a cat but god rides a polaris besides santa never brings me anything good anyways if i wanted underwear and socks it would be worth ride here. wait a second. there is no santa what the flock are we talking about. wait another second. no santa means whos that fat gay guy on that arctic cat??

i cant take a day without my polaris Let alone a lifetime.

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Hes getting away with the sled!

[red]GO HARD, OR GO HOME - IF YOU COME TO A FORK IN THE ROAD...TAKE IT[/size=2][/red]

·
Registered
28 Posts
Bobinwi
we know santa is not real but dont go saying that around any little kids cuz they still beleave in santa im just saying we know hes not real but try to have fun with it ok[:D].

King snowmobiler

"you turn left then right but still hit the tree you need a polaris if you going to hit tree so ride cat and stay away from tree"

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
YOU MEAN SANTAS NOT REAL!?!?! [:(][:(][:(][:(][:(][:(][:(]

[^]

·
Registered
2,584 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
not really biggy it was just a joke. Should have put haha at the end or soemthing but yeah well.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.