Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ah, up here in the U.P. of michigan we have a couple feet of snow and the trails are being groomed daily, sure is nice riding, put 100+ miles on my sled yesterday yep, sure is nice riding around ALL DAY long.... :)

·
Registered
330 Posts
Where exactly are you located? I've got a cabin in Iron River, and they are reporting just a dusting of snow.. I'd like to plan a trip up there, so any info you can provide to where the snow is would be great

·
Registered
8,108 Posts
Yeah, dude, I don't know about your 2' of snow....

lake linden is about halfway up the UP. Rideable yes, probably decent riding. 2' NO!

-Dean

·
Registered
322 Posts
My uncles said up in Grand Maris there was 2 feet or so like two weeks ago. I don't know how much they have right now, but they are going up on Saturday again. I might even be going w/ them if my dad goes, but we'll see. I was ridin in my dad's yard earlier. I'm gonna take a pic of all three of the sleds in the garage in a little bit, but I won't be able to post if for a while. Have to wait till I get it developed so I can put it on a disc to get it on my comp.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm in mohawk. I live about 10 miles from lake linden. I'm closer to lake superior so there is more snow around here, we have gotten several feet so far but its settling and we are having some weird weather so some is melting :/ And my sled is bogging out goto the shop and help me figure out why!

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
Not sure why you are laughing at me. I've been out riding every day for over a week now. Making groomed trails tomorrow, so keep yer ha ha to yourself.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts