Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Ive been looking the past few days at giving my sled a little more flash. Ive had a few threads in the polaris section on different products. I was hoping to get a few peoples opinion on hand guards. I was looking at a chrome windshield and some halogen lights. There nice and then i came across some chrome hand guards as well. I dont have handle bar risers and i dont plan to, but would they still look okay on just regular handlebars or do they need to be used on raised handle bars. I have a 2000 polaris 600 xc sp.

Thanks

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
OK Powermadd makes a nice handguard. But The best Handguard IMO is the sportech speed handguard system. they have nice rounded egdes and are a very good design. thesnowmobilestore.com has them under handlebars and accersoris category. As for risers pesonally i find that if you put guards you need risers. but only an inch or two (so u wont need extensions) that allows your hanguard to be more visible.
as for a windshield i would go chrome as you said but if you go chrome there, go with a chrome handguard.

·
Registered
4,331 Posts
i added handguards to my 91 indy with out a riser and it looks good
[attachment=54619]

Attachments

·
Registered
4,327 Posts
I like the idea but think you need risers unless ur windshield is really short to where the gaurds would be usefull or else just a waste of money and you might not be able to turn your bars all the way without the riser?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts