Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just bought rsi hand gaurds and throttle side fit perfect but on brake side can't mount it cause brake line is in the way anybody have suggestions?

·
Registered
632 Posts
common problem on the polaris, but i know it can be done. Not much help, i know.

·
Registered
918 Posts
There supposed to mount on the left side of the block. Mine are powermadd mounts but they are basically the same thing. I have it arced under the bar and it works fine. It did take awhile got me to figure out how to do it to as the directions kinda took my lever out of commision(sp). Ill attach a pic below

2010103120838656_21266.jpg

*EDIT* also it may sound dumb but make sure to put the mount under the handwarmer wires. I went through 2 sets before i really figures out what was wrong.

·
Registered
873 Posts
Dekk70 said:
There supposed to mount on the left side of the block. Mine are powermadd mounts but they are basically the same thing. I have it arced under the bar and it works fine. It did take awhile got me to figure out how to do it to as the directions kinda took my lever out of commision(sp). Ill attach a pic below

*EDIT* also it may sound dumb but make sure to put the mount under the handwarmer wires. I went through 2 sets before i really figures out what was wrong.
I didn't realize it was supposed to go under the handle, good idea [thumb] I always put mine over it. Makes sense both ways. Trial and error

Chad

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
X2^ haha

·
Registered
918 Posts
polarisIQmn said:
Dekk70 said:

I didn't realize it was supposed to go under the handle, good idea [thumb] I always put mine over it. Makes sense both ways. Trial and error

Chad
Yep this way the park lock still works [thumb]

Attachments

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
just put mine onthe right way...anyone have a way to hide the wires

·
Registered
918 Posts
Black electrical tape helps them blend in pretty good.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts