Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
699 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i mostly ride open field and trails and i get tired of hangin on the end of the bar to make sharp turn. so i was wondering handle bar hooks. they make your sled look cool aid in steering. but the ? is what size do you guys recomend both 45 degrees both 90 degrees a combo of both 45 and 90 whats the scoop on the hooks?

·
Super Moderator
11,272 Posts
I have the 45 and they work fine for me...

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
i have 90 on mine.it depends,45 wouldnt really help you on hard turns.i would go with 90s because they are easier to hold on.

·
Super Moderator
11,272 Posts
If you do extremly hard MTN riding and sidehilling id get the 90 but for playing in the powder and hills the 45 work fine,I have a plenty good grip on the 45 ..Their like $20 a piece if I remember right and im glad I got them cause they work good and they look cool.

·
Registered
975 Posts
I've been debating on getting them and I'd go with the 90. No slipping there.[:D]Only thing I was wondering though is I'm gonna have a problem getting my cover on because it's pretty snug. How's everyone else make out with theirs?

·
Registered
699 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
alrigh thanks for all the replies i will buy the 45's i think theres only a couple hard turns on the trails around here any ways plus my bars are really skinny so i am gonna buy the 45's

·
Registered
227 Posts
I don't have then on my sled, but my freind has 90* on his and his brother has a 45* o his. We trade sleds all the time, after thinking for a while I don't believe I ever grabbed them. Probably cause I'm not aware of them while riding, I'll try next year. Oh yeah, the 90* the covers fits fine, the 45* tore the he!! out of the cover.

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
some ppl go witht he 90s on the left side and 45 on the right, u are gonna need to grab more on the left side then on the right

1 - 11 of 11 Posts