Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys im tryen to get a jump on getten my fusen ready 4 winter play an have a couple questions on what works an just dont...i have a track from my old cat zr that im told is the came as my fusen its a 1&1/2 lug track with 96 1&3/4 picks id like to put it on my fusen cause well no more reason then i have it an its a mean track my fusen currently has its stock 1&1/4 track with 196 picks nothing wrong with it just like my more agressive one [:)] my question on that is the coolers on my fusen r differt then my zr dont appear that the more agressive track will clear without fucking up my coolers ? im about 245lbs so not sure if my suspetion is gd enough to keep it off em? the other question i got is im about 6/4 an my back aches after rideing a little bit thinks its cause im leend ahead&down to the handle bars its adjustable but not enough 4 me lol thinking about a 4in handlebar spacer will that fit without extending anything an u think id be better off with like a 2inch spacer like the other posts ive read? thanks an id apprecate anyone ideas on this p.s if anyone has a pic of this sticky reture spring on fusens oil input or just a detaid discripution on where it is that would be nice id like to check mine thanks again[thumb]

·
Registered
654 Posts
i have a 2in track under mine no rub aslong as it is a 2.52 pitch it will work tunnel wear stripps should be in already if you get worried you can put rear suspension bolt on lower setting in drop bracket and drill lower hole in front like 1.5 down

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
Kn u tlk lk ths mor? Wouldn't kill you to talk like a normal human being. But risers make a huge difference, went from stock to 2 1/2 pivots makes it 10x more comfortable for me. I'm 6'2 the 2 inch riser will probably make a big difference for you.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks 4 ure help......hopefuly have a gd winter with the fusion only road it 3oomiles last year an had to take it to a local dealer to be put on the dianostic computer lol anyways...thanks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts