Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i went out for a ride last weekend with some of the guys and one of them had a rev x package with the 6" risers. he let me take it for a spin and they really improve the steering. i was wondering if anyone knew some good 6" handle bar risers for a 03 600 rev for under 80 bucks? ive been lookin but didnt have very much luck. Thanks

sean

·
Registered
661 Posts
Under $80 is going to be hard to find unless you find used. StudentDriver (Gravity Worx Racing) has Rox risers just over $80 and they are nice pivoting style. Fly also makes them, but I think are more expensive. Look on E-bay if you can't go over $80.

·
Super Moderator
11,650 Posts
Fly risers are $70 if you use 7/8" bars. If you were to upgrade to a 1 1/8" "fatbar" design, the risers jump to $80.

·
Registered
661 Posts
With Fly you must also buy the pivot adaptor don't you? That adds an extra $30 or so I think.

·
Super Moderator
11,650 Posts
It depends on the sled. Some sleds come stock with a 'T' style steering post, which would then not require an adapter. I don't recall how REV's are setup, so I don't know. If it came stock with a pivot style riser, you can replace it with a different one no problem...

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
http://www.hiperf.com/cgi-bin/sh000001.pl?REFPAGE=http%3a%2f%2fwww%2ehiperf%2ecom%2facatalog%2f&WD=risers%20handlebar&SHOP=%20&PN=Handlebar_Riser_Kits%2ehtml%23aHBRISER#aHBRISER

on that site about half way down it has 6 " pivot risers for about 40 bucks i found...but im not sure if they will even fit a rev with stock handlebars? anybody know?

·
Super Moderator
11,650 Posts
Does your sled have a pivot style riser stock? If so, it will fit, presuming all connections are long enough.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yea i just re read that page and figured out i need that pivoting adaptor...thats outta the question lol but that same site im prolly gonna buy 2" sportech bar risers so i dont need any cable extenders.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts