Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I am looking for new bars. But I don't like the width of bars like Pro-Taper's, or similar products. I really like Edge chassis bars as they have a nice "pull back" and the are not overly wide, Is there any bars people know of out there with about a 1.5" rise or less with a lot of pull back and are not that wide?

What bars is everyone else using? and why do you like them?

·
Registered
2,585 Posts
I have bars off a newer yamaha 4 stroke, but they arnt very short; i like how they add about 1.5 inches of rise.

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Check out RSI

·
Registered
2,922 Posts
jesse500 said:
Well I am looking for new bars. But I don't like the width of bars like Pro-Taper's, or similar products. I really like Edge chassis bars as they have a nice "pull back" and the are not overly wide, Is there any bars people know of out there with about a 1.5" rise or less with a lot of pull back and are not that wide?

What bars is everyone else using? and why do you like them?
What do you mean by wide? As in the bar is a 1 1/8 vs the conventional 7/8 bar? Or do you mean the actual bar is wider. I can tell you right now that if its an actual width problem, you can cut your bars down. RSI bars come stamped so you can cut them if you want, or you can special order them already cut to the width you want.

RSI bars are nice. I know you want something with some rise, but I'd look into RSI race bend bars.

·
Registered
591 Posts
I was about to suggest rsi race bends, although you have to have an aluminum throttle block or cut your stock one to get it over the hook, I just ordered a set for my sno-pro, I got them localy for 35 bucks, they should be here soon.

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Stock 07 IQ bars? Or Pro-XR 440 bars from a 03-04? IQ bars have a bit of a rise and a slight sweep back. Pro XR bars are flat with no rise and very slight sweep back. Had pro x bars on my edge and loved them. And obviously I have the IQ bars due to having an IQ. I used both with risers for aggressive riding. Liked them both.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts