Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My sled seems to pull to the left a little... any ideas? :)

/snofan/../images/users/95XCR600/sled02.JPG

·
Registered
172 Posts
Hey, you're supposed to go AROUND the greenies out on nature hikes, man!!

It's pulling to the left because there's a granola bar on the left carbide... lol

·
Registered
3,414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
98mxzx440: I know that it wasn't jealous of the MXZ... it had been kickin' it's butt all day long... the MXZ got jealous of my XCR and threw it's rider off once trying to catch up to me :)

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
that doesnt look healthy....

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
OWWEEE!!!

·
Registered
314 Posts
Originally posted by 95XCR600
[br]the MXZ got jealous of my XCR and threw it's rider off once trying to catch up to me :)
LMFAO!

but seriously, did you put surf board wax on your ski's, track and seat??

·
Registered
3,414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
No wax... but have been thinking about an airbag...
My left knee is still really sore.
So far, I have been doing good with finding parts to rebuild.
Just got a pair of loaded (ez steer host bars and carbides) steel skis for $36.00 and another tunnel/bulkhead combo (more parts to use on this new one). Working on the trailing arm and steering post. I have a new throttle cable that I picked up for $13.00, that should be here next week. Still need a hood, nose cone, the throttle/kill switch assembly, front bumper, and the caps. Oh, and a new set of ski skins would be good... I would rather have composite skis, but trying to keep the costs down right now.

/snofan/../images/users/95XCR600/bulkhead.jpg

I would have liked to have won a couple other auctions from they guy I got this one from. The 136" rear suspension and the track to go with it would have been cool. Oh well, maybe another time.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts