Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
That the polaris is domonating the semi-pro class at all the national events i mean Levi Lavalleehas won 5 out of 6 stock classes and one open and shaun Crapo has one 2 semi-pro opens and mike schults is up there to. I cant wait till next year when Levi and Sajun go pro i think and morgan better watch out cuz i think levi and shaun are gonna give them a good run.

·
Registered
80 Posts
I race against them and have to say, if Ski-doo was not coming out with the REV I would try to get a Polaris. Everyone I talked to loves them. Where I run it is mostly Cat and Polaris, and the Polaris' seems to be really strong. I believe that Polaris is dominating the "grass roots" racing this year. Just my 2 cents.

·
Registered
586 Posts
excellent Smithers

Dude, don't freak out.

Edited by - steve on 22 Feb 2002 22:51:58

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
I actually did not know this.

I know Polaris lacks good racers in the pro class. From what I could see, Polaris always had good strong holeshots and stuff because they have excellent engines, but the riders seem to have some trouble going fast once the bumps and jumps start.

But I never really paid any attention to semi-pro class. Hopefully what you say is true and next year Polaris can get some 1st places up on the podium.

http://www.bolliger-mabillard.com

I Love B&M Coasters.

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
ahmen to that, i like morgan and like to watch him race- dont care much for team green, and like pman said, polaris just falls short when it comes to the junk, they lack good riders. oh well-maybe next year-----GO POLARIS!!

1993 xlt sp 580
xtra 10 suspension

·
Registered
295 Posts
Polaris Finally got a 1st place final in the Pro-Stock!! I believe it was schubitzki that won...in canterbury

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>Originally posted by Sled_Dog:

Know who just plain blows? guess guess!

[/quote]
Team john dear

2002 Arctic Cat ZR 800 EFI

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>Originally posted by intendedacceleration:

Team john dear

2002 Arctic Cat ZR 800 EFI

[/quote]

Can't even spell John Deere.

What is this world coming to?

http://www.bolliger-mabillard.com

I Love B&M Coasters.

·
Registered
4,322 Posts
i had a 82 john deere sprintfire back in the day liquid cooled oil injected was a fun and fast little sled im glad i only paid 50 bucks for it

My wife said its me or my sleds... Im sure gonna miss her

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
Team Yamaha to answer Sled Dog, hmmm....i dunno...dont see many yamahas out there at the snocross races...

Ready to Ride...NEED SNOW!!!!!!...if you have snow, i hate you...

Edited by - arctic-cat-guy on 28 Feb 2002 17:03:21

1 - 14 of 14 Posts