Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was draining out what little gas was in my tank and these fell out. Are they suppose to be in the tank? 20101125102841240_20214.jpg

·
Registered
848 Posts
Must be cocaine capsules.

I have no idea what those are haha

·
Registered
634 Posts
are they magnetic?

·
Super Moderator
11,677 Posts
tazzracing1 said:
Those are fitch fuel catalyst
Fitch gets my vote...

Supposedly you simply drop them in your tank and you gain 3-5hp. They claim they introduce a catalyst which refines the fuel and removes small impurities thus creating a better ignition.

·
Registered
1,958 Posts
http://www.fitchfuelcatalyst.com/products/auto/index.html

I've never tried them but have heard good things about this product.

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
I have them in all of my sleds and they work great! Less smoke, cleaner carbs and crisp throttle response. You should replace them every 5 years.

Cheers

·
Registered
567 Posts
they just make you think your doin better like stickers its all in the head

·
Registered
4 Posts
I bought one years ago and installed it on one of the big block Chevys in my boat ---- ran both engines the same rpm's for over 300 miles and watched the motors close- fuel, temps, idle and power. Both engines used the same amount of fuel and I could not tell any difference. The unit was a large flow-thru and bolted on the bulkhead -- it was the recommended size and app. It is still there and I have never seen it do anything positive --- but on the negitive side -- they took my money.

·
Registered
2,729 Posts
Honestly guys, if you could gain 3-5 hp just by dropping that in the tank, don't you think polaris, A/C, Ski-Doo, and Yammi would all just put them in every sleds tank from the factory. I mean after all if it was that easy to get 3-5 horsepower, everyone would be doing it.

·
Registered
3,304 Posts
TriumphoverU said:
Honestly guys, if you could gain 3-5 hp just by dropping that in the tank, don't you think polaris, A/C, Ski-Doo, and Yammi would all just put them in every sleds tank from the factory. I mean after all if it was that easy to get 3-5 horsepower, everyone would be doing it.
just like cans add 12hp!!! and monster stickers add 10hp!!! shorty seats are 20hp!!!! you cant go wrong!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
It is not about the HP for me, it is about how much cleaner your fuel burns. A guy I know runs a Yamaha shop has used them for 5 years in his SRX 700 and his carbs stay clean. I have only run them for just over a year and I have had clean carbs, lower smoke from my exhaust and crisper throttle response so that's enough for me so far. Apparently they also help when you cannot find premium gas and have to run regular. I will keep using them!

Cheers

1 - 20 of 24 Posts