Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey i have a formula 111 which runs mint.. well it did..lol..anyways i parked it on night.. few days later went to startit,, it pulled good like usual after 3 pull it stoped dead half pull tried again pow.. then bucked bucked like it wanted to start.. took plugs out pulled it puuls fine.. put plugs in same.. i think the base is full of gas... no drain plugs ..how i get it out..?????

i'm thinking the seats in my carbs r shot..

·
Registered
4,331 Posts
one thing you can try is pull it over a bunch of times with the plugs out to try and get some of the gas out. then thow some new ones in hold the throttle wot and pull that should give it enough air to try and start. otherwise first try to take the carbs apart and clean them

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
the carbs r not the problem.. its the crank i think its full of gas.. no drain plugs on them...how i get gas out..

because i think my seats on the carb r no good..

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
take your line that goes from your fuel pump to the crank off and keep pulling it over you will get some to come out but im sure not all you will prolly pull it over all day and see like a mist come out

·
Registered
632 Posts
pull it over with the spark plugs out. gas should shoot out the plug holes, and this is the gas from in the case. shut fuel off whiled doin this and make sure kill switch is off.

·
Registered
3,100 Posts
If the crankcase is completely full of fuel your going to be pulling for a long time but you have no choice. pull pull pull and put the plugs in and pull a few more times. if the plugs are still wet keep pulling lol

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
lol piss on dat.. gonna just take heads off.... and fire up the shop vac... got base gaskets anyways

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
all this happened when i wanted to take it for a rip.. all dressed up.. us boys was planing a day of playing... mad after..lol

·
Registered
4,331 Posts
the needles and seats are in the carbs...... thats why i reccomended trying to clean them first before replacing it could be something as simple as a peice of crud got stuck in a needle/seat and made it stick thus causing your flooding

·
Registered
54 Posts
DO NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!use a shop vac to suck out gasoline unless you intend to blow up your garage and or house. use a siphon or something but not a vac. I know from seeing the results of someone doing that.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts