Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am looking for the video clip of the guy doing back flips on a snowmobile. i think it is available online but i cant find it.he is riding a mxz i believe.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanx again hooha311 that is exactly what i was looking for.i wonder how many times he bit it before he got it right.i tried to put it on here but it says it is to large.i guess that is a summit.maybe p-man or sombody can help me out.

·
Registered
330 Posts
I think he tried 4 or 5 times, I dont recall the exact number, check out slednecksw 4, thats the movie they did the backflip on

·
Registered
141 Posts
also they have it on there new vid slednecks 6 they pulled the backy off in free style comp you can also check out there web site @ http://www.slednecks.com it is an awsome web site they give trick tips all kinds of pictures and riding gear but the gear is a little spendy have fun

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
they had that on slednecks 4 i believe, it was a summit, i think they showed him trying about 4 times

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
yeah that was a good one.. slednecks 4.. i like the cool truck that was goin across the water.. and when that dude crossed that little revine on the tree between his front skis.. and the 200+ ft jump.. well all of the video rocked

·
Registered
190 Posts

·
Registered
762 Posts
ya the 4th time he attempted it he made it, it was a 700 summit he did it on...looked pretty cool

·
Registered
352 Posts
that was cool!!! i dont think i will be attempting that any time soon!! lol

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thank you for putting it on here brsacjab. I am still learning how to do that shit.lol a computer guru i aint.

·
Registered
190 Posts
NE, No problem...

I'm gathering some links like that for a new website, I gotta check out the links Ripperd posted recently.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Jay Quinlan now also does the backflip in sledneck 6 and jimmy blaze from the braaap pack team also is doing the backflip! www.braaappack.com , and also my friend lee stuart he is a part of the braaap pack he will attempting the backflip soon , he recently did a backlip into a foam pit on dirt bike !

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
Yeah, i heard blaze did a backy over a 60' span or something crazy like that!

·
Super Moderator
11,272 Posts
Id be scared of landin upside down..

·
Registered
295 Posts
I watched the braaaap pack at Grand Forks and they didn't put on much of a show...pretty gay!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts