Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We got all this fresh snow, and I am still on vacation thru tomorrow and my wife was going to take the day off so we could go riding but I don't know if the trails will be groomed.

·
Registered
4,541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Anyone know if any of the trails near Hawley are groomed?

·
Registered
2,420 Posts
I know the trail along hwy 32 was groomed last week. There was quite a few sleds cruising when I was hauling hay. But with this new snow, I doubt the groomer has been out yet. Most people are still digging out and the roads in your area are still horrible. I was just up there tonight at my sisters.

·
Registered
4,541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
We rode from my house(6miles north of hwy 10) to 10 then thru hawley and followed hwy 10 to lake park, then to the roadhouse by Cormorant to eat. One section of the trail had been groomed where it joined with another section. Then from the roadhouse we took the corridor 68 trail up toward lake park, this section was groomed recently, and followed hwy 10 home. About 65 miles round trip and for the most part pretty good, the wife got stuck 2 times, one was my fault, but the snow in most places is quite deep! I would think if they get out and groom this week the trails should be real nice!

·
Registered
2,421 Posts
Thanks for the update! I'm hoping to make it to that part of Minnesota in the next week or so.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts