Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,584 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know where I can find results from haydays? I was told Vipers did well there. They did horrible at SnoDeo so we want to have the hayday results to show the guys picking on my dad about the Snodeo results. I will look more later but if you could help I would be much obliged!

·
Registered
3,188 Posts
I believe this might be what your looking for. http://www.snobarons.com/newraceresults.cfm
I go there every year! Never miss it.

·
Registered
2,584 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
how the vipers do in your opinion? And I found those already but I was hoping for results with times and speeds.
Thanks though

Edited by - Sled_Dog on December 10 2001 6:09:44 PM

·
Registered
3,188 Posts
Well, i thought there were alot of them around. They did well in stock form. Actually, i spent most of the day looking through the claimed 10 acres of swaps for plastic skis and clutches and checking out all the cool new stuff. When ever i hear the Open Mod sleds start from a distance, i usually go watch that. It's my favorite part. Haydays sure got HUGE over the past few years! .........I'm not sure where you would find any more race results.

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
HAYDAYS is a good time! i've been there for the last three years, and already plan on being there again in 02. The link MEGAMAN gave is correct, Snobarons is the official site of haydays, and if any of you will be there in 2002, we may just bump into one another........we have to get a SNOWMOBILE FANATICS shirt made, that should be easily recognizable.

·
Registered
2,584 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I know I was just hoping for numbers too. i contacted a yaah performance shop about seeing if they have numbers.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts