Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious if anyone went to the HayDays this past weekend?If they did ,do they have any pics to post?

·
Registered
3,188 Posts
I went to Haydays and it totally kicked a$$ ! Sorry, no pics though. Snobarons will post pics soon i hope. They put on a great show this year. Parking was absolutely horrid: 1 1/2 hrs. to get a parking spot at 7:30 AM!!! Plus the temps where in the upper 90's, too HOT for snowmobiling. The Swap meet had everything you could ever need: i bought a new clutch and various springs and helix angles for cheap, cheap prices. New plastic slides for the rear skid for only $18/pair. The girls atop the Ski-doo race trailer threw me a free T-shirt......woohoo, but it's too small...LOL.

The wackiest and coolest part of the event wasn't the grass drags, but rather the bigger-than-ever motocross-style race track composed of wood chips and dirt to demostrate various machines. They had dirt bikes, mini-bikes, snocross sleds, and even a modified SnoHawk doing killer jumps and stunts. The best looking stunts was when the teams would get BOTH a snocross sled, plus a motocross bike going off the largest jump SIDE-BY-SIDE, then they would both pull off a killer stunt like a Superman Seat Grab and land effortlessly while everyone goes ooooh and aaaah. It was cool.

That new Blade 4-stoker with the V-twin motorcycle engine was very impressive. They started it up, the snowmobile went "thump, thump, thump" just like a Harley Davidson. 140hp, and roughly 500 lbs. is very impressive for such a unique design. It was fairly quiet running too, but it did shake.

I've been going for the past 5 years now, and I'll be going again for certain. It seems like they double in size every year. The swap meet was made up of about 20 long rows of trailers, people and parts, etc.., and my friend and i found ALL the 1979 Ski-doo parts he needed in ONLY 4 rows! We spent 2 hours in those 4 rows, that's how big it is. It's crazy; almost too big.

Tchuss!

·
Registered
502 Posts
Oh man Hay Days tripled in size this year. In years past the swap part only went about 20 rows south of the drag track, but this year it covered the whole area to the south, so parkin had to be crappy. I never got to leave the trailer cause we were swamped with people checkin out our RX-1 exhaust. I would have loved to get out and walk around and see all the cool stuff.

I don't use the brakes until I see God, and I am never wrong. I thought I was wrong once, but I was mistaken.

·
Registered
3,188 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>Originally posted by rocket:
Oh man Hay Days tripled in size this year. In years past the swap part only went about 20 rows south of the drag track, but this year it covered the whole area to the south, so parkin had to be crappy. I never got to leave the trailer cause we were swamped with people checkin out our RX-1 exhaust. I would have loved to get out and walk around and see all the cool stuff.

I don't use the brakes until I see God, and I am never wrong. I thought I was wrong once, but I was mistaken.
[/quote]

Speaking of which......i saw and listened to your RX-1 you had on the stand there. Sounds good, although i never listened to a stock one. I was hoping to talk to you, but i didn't even know who to look for. The quality of your exhaust system layed out on the table looked very good also. Did you make any sales there?

·
Registered
614 Posts
some result that i've gotten,sorry no pics.
2003 700xc sp single pipe 5.677 sec.
2001 700 srx multi pipe 5.657 sec.
2003 800 ho summit 5.687 sec.
2003 800 rev multi pipe 5.568 sec.
2003 f7 firecat single pipe 5.366 sec.
these e.t.s were for stock class sleds,don't know how true these times are
but I'm getting excited about the F7 FIREPUSS that i ordered
p.s. " YOU'LL GET OVER IT"

·
Registered
502 Posts
I was there with my dad but there were so many people that I couldn't keep track of who what where and when. I did talk to a few people that said they saw me on the internet somewhere tho. We made a few sales, and got a ton of interested responses, but everyone wanted dyno #'s which we didn't have cause we haven't been on the dyno. We should get on the dyno this week, I am in the process of getting the motor out(what a bit%h!). I think maybe maybe maybe not for sure but possibly we will get on the dyno on wed or thurs. I have a funeral for my neice on tuesday so we are shut down until then, everyone will have to wait. When we get #'s it all will be posted on the website. www.whiteknuckleperformance.com
Thanks
Arne Jr.

http://www.whiteknuckleperformance.com

·
Registered
3,188 Posts
Update: I just noticed that www.maximumsled.com now has a virtual tour of haydays 2002. Check out the video too. It's pretty cool.

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
Yeah, I saw that, it's awesome! Love seeing the bikes and sleds in the air at the same time.....kinda sureal.

1997 XLT SP 600
"Engage the Mechanism"

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Thanks for posting that, I toke a look through it. I really like the idea of a silencer that you can switch on and off. I think that will be a real hit.

GO HARD, OR GO HOME - IF YOU COME TO A FORK IN THE ROAD...TAKE IT

·
Registered
502 Posts
I wish I could comment on the bender silencer, but being a professional business man I know I shouldn't. I would have some interesting points to bring up about it, but if anyone was at haydays and looked at it and heard it I think they could say most of what I would.

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
Rocket, are you talking specificly about the bender silencer for the RX-1, or bender silencers in general. The reason I ask is because my brother has a Viper and is planning on buying a bender can for it this fall. I had always heard that they produced good products, but if you know something I don't, either post it here, or PM me. Thanks.

1997 XLT SP 600
"Engage the Mechanism"

·
Registered
502 Posts
I am only talking about the RX_1 can. I don't know anything about any of his other products, only what I saw at haydays. He probably does make good stuff, but what I saw at haydays for the RX-1 had me wondering thats all.

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
I hate it when you hold out on us Rocket!

GO HARD, OR GO HOME - IF YOU COME TO A FORK IN THE ROAD...TAKE IT

1 - 13 of 13 Posts