Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well last winter my dad decided to be a smart guy and just peel the old trail sticker off the windshield of my snowmobile and i didnt know so the next day i went out road and got back and on the windshield there is the white marks all over and in my headlight now. So im putting a new windshield on anyways but, headlight covers are they illegal like some people say? and How do you put them in just snap in and out or velcro? asking so i can just have a headlight cover in instead of buying a new headlight.

·
Registered
2,922 Posts
Take them off when its dark or snowy. Most companies make ones that velcro on. Dont use colored tape or 3m adhesive ones.

·
Registered
848 Posts
hey its been a while since i've searched for it but does anyone know of headlight covers for an IQ?

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
i cant find any for my fusion. i was thinking about buying a headlight lense and modify it to fit right

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
http://www.polarisfiles.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=2830 some help for the people that cant find ones.

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
According to my wisconsin snowmobile law book, headlight covers are legal during the day, but not along state highways or something like that.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts