Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
15,722 Posts
Have you tried powermadd. I hope you have your flame retardant suit on. It may get rough in here.....

·
Registered
15,722 Posts
Who????? What?????

·
Registered
15,722 Posts
Ohhh.... Has anyone tried hiper for the covers?

·
Registered
4,327 Posts
Doesnt your dealer carry them? I think ski doo makes them!!! They probably also will have the best fit!!

·
Registered
94 Posts
Here http://www.sportechinc.com/store/ItemList.aspx?CategoryRefPath=1|520|525|546|687

·
Registered
6,184 Posts
Royal Distributing has them for a decent price. My advice is to get a smoke one. Plenty of light shines through for night riding.

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
www.dtdyno.com had them, but their site is under construction right now.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Slightly OT but does anybody make IQ440 headlight covers? And to give you another option www.denniskirk.com has them.

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
Headlight covers may look really cool but I don't suggest it because you can't have very good light in the dark. And some people get really mad about them. I personally think they look pretty good but I wouldn't suggest it for someone who rides when its dusk to dark.

·
Registered
15,722 Posts
Originally posted by Uberacer
[br]Slightly OT but does anybody make IQ440 headlight covers? And to give you another option www.denniskirk.com has them.
www.powermadd.com

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
Originally posted by MonsterJay
[br]Royal Distributing has them for a decent price. My advice is to get a smoke one. Plenty of light shines through for night riding.
I got mine for my Rev here. I got yellow and haven't had a chance to try them for this season yet. Mine have velcrow so I can take them off at night if they don't have sufficient light.

·
Registered
2,419 Posts
Depending where you live they are illegal. For example Wisonconsin would be one of those states. I think they look great but the risks you run when you cannot be seen even in the day are not worth it. Buy them and put them on when your at the bar. No one can see that great of detail your front end anyway when you are coming at each other.

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Originally posted by SleD_CrEW
[br]Headlight covers may look really cool but I don't suggest it because you can't have very good light in the dark. And some people get really mad about them. I personally think they look pretty good but I wouldn't suggest it for someone who rides when its dusk to dark.
it really all depends on the law in your area. i do lots of night riding and leave my blue light cover on. i put brighter lights in, xenon lights all the way.[:D]

1 - 20 of 24 Posts