Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently purchased a heated visor kit from Bombardier. It is a nice one that actually screws down to the dash. It has a plug on the end of it and come with instuctions for installation on Ski Doo models. What will i need to do to get this to work on my Polaris sled? Im new to all this stuff and need some help. I am assuming that i would just need to splice the red wire to a hot lead and then ground the other???

Thanks in advance!!

http://www.bombardierdirect.com/cgi-bin/bombardierdirect.com/order/large.cgi?861506600

·
Registered
290 Posts
I put one on my sled last year, if I remember it's the yellow and brown wires. I put some circle ends on it and attach them to the wires that are screwed to the tach light.

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
hook into any hot wire as long as it's not the hand heaters...my dad did that and he's got cold fingers now

Win if you can...
Loose if you must...
But NEVER stop trying!

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
i put one on my polaris last yr also if u open the hood like right by where your right foot would be there is a little box there with a couple wires that come off it it looks like a voltage regulater ir something but my polaris dealer told me to hook it there i think it is a brown and a yellow wire tho good luck electric shields are nice

1 - 5 of 5 Posts