Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just rummaging through my laundry room and came across a heelclicker clutch kit i bought a couple seasons ago. I have no use for it so i figure i may aswell sell it. It fits a lot of different model Polaris and Cat sleds. Mainly XC's, XCR's, RMK's, ZR's, ZRT's. Anyone have any idea what this could be worth? I think i paid $250 for it. Never used.
[attachment=56364]

·
Registered
430 Posts
Before you sell these I would suggest updating the "hammer" parts under Super Torquer's update/recall issue. These appear to be the casted ones not the billet, otherwise you might kill someone!

·
Registered
15,722 Posts
^^^^^main reasons it's not worth much, scared alot of people away.

·
Registered
700 Posts
Every set I have ever seen put in have eventually broken and distructed a clutch. I think you would have to pay someone to buy them.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Since we all have pretty much screw him on a sale. I will add, an update to the hammer weight portion solves these dangerous issues. These weights do work great just like the rest of the ST products. However customer service is lacking big time as well as there is still a bushing issue to keep an eye on when using any of ST weights.

·
Registered
4,327 Posts
put it up on ebay for $500 see what happens??? Jk get the recall stuff taken care of first then sell it for around $75-100

·
Registered
6,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Seems like a big pain in the ass to sell. Ill probably just end up throwing it in the garbage. Thanks for the heads up guys.

·
Registered
15,722 Posts
No need to throw the springs....

·
Registered
6,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Im currently working in the bush for 3 weeks but when i get out whoever wants them can have em.

·
Registered
15,722 Posts
Any idea what the spring rates are.

·
Registered
6,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I have no idea. Im currently 80 miles in the bush at a mining camp so itll be a couple weeks before i can have a look at them. Im not even sure if it says what the rates are.

·
Registered
15,722 Posts
Ok thanks jay....

1 - 14 of 14 Posts