Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is up everyone? I have been WAAAY too busy lately with everything going on. Sorry I have been so scarce! I have been getting very involved with our car club (www.mnsportcompacts.net) and this along with other things has consumed much of my time. I have been working on the camaro a bunch lately....ordered a bunch of parts for it to get it back on the road a badder than ever. I'm looking to dyno it at around 300 rwhp when it is done. The S2000 has had a rough time since I got it. First it got keyed badly and now one of my tires self-destructed, so needless to say it is off of the road until I can afford new tires. My truck is for-sale if anybody is interested. Work has been SUPER busy so I don't get much of a chance to come online lately. I still live in superior with my girlfriend who just graduated two days ago. Sled hasn't moved since last time I talked to you guys. Sorry for those that had pictures hosted by me but because my ISP took a big crap, so along with my service, they deleted all of my pictures on the FTP site. I am still looking into a more reliable host. Anything else I left out?

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
whoa, haven't seen u around much, well, I guess now we know why, I'm busy farming... yep, that's about it. farming...

http://www.bolliger-mabillard.com

I love B&M Coasters!

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
Sorry to hear about your car man, that totally sucks.

1997 XLT SP 600
"Engage the Mechanism"

·
Registered
2,584 Posts
oh yeah well BOO!! My pc has been down for weeks and I just now decided to actually go online with my mom's computer. Has Intended or PMan passed my post count? I don't really know what mine is. Just noticed that is a no hmm I have no life 1819 posts. been busy myself working on different things, mostly my truck. Working the rest of this week demoing the second floor attic of a house and building an entire second story onto the place. Demo work sucks I know that. Gonna help a couple friends who work on a dairy farm on saturday bail some hay. Never done it but they offered money and need a hand so I might as well.

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
we all have been busy doin things other than sledding so dont feel bad. that car club thing you got sounds pretty interesting, might have to check out your site.

i fling poo

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
welcome back IA, sorry to hear about your troubles, and i have been busy as well, with work, fixin other peoples vehicles, finallizing things before my big walk, looking at houses to buy, etc etc oh and getting really drunk on the weekends, that type of stuff

oh and sled dog, i feel your pain,,,,,demo work is the worst, except for when your trying to get footings for a big ass townhouse formed to be poured, sown in a hole, muddy as hell, hotter than a w---- in church, but yeah demo work is awful

·
Registered
2,584 Posts
yeah it definetally sucked. Got the demo done and have the second floor addition almost completely framed. It is sheeted and trussed. My dad was starting to get sick from the heat so we left early yesterday. In case it isn't happening elsewhere or you didn't know Pennsylvania is having pretty close to record temperatures for a week or two straight now. Also been doing a lot of work on other peoples vehicles. Put an exhaust on my one friends car, and put catylitic converters onto my other friends truck. Sad day when we did that. Cops busted him for having a loud exhaust(still not sure they can do that) so they told him he needed to have it emissions inspected. So we scrambled and put cats on it. He went to be tested and the guy refused to test it. Said it had a snowballs chance in hell of passing. I don't think that was right. We spent a lot of time got the cats welded in and patch all the leaks we could. They should have tested it I think.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts