Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey fellas glad to have joined the forum and i have a question that i havent found any real answer on maybe you guys could help but i got a 88 polaris indy sport 340 F/C that ive had since i was about 7 motor still runs like a champ and rides like it should but last year my brother ended up breaking the left tie rod tube and so i was curious what sleds interchange? I was also thinking in the mere future id do a engine swap which brings me to another question would a 88 polaris indy 500 motor fit in my 88 sport? Any thoughts or suggestions would be appreciated thank you

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hey fellas glad to have joined the forum and i have a question that i havent found any real answer on maybe you guys could help but i got a 88 polaris indy sport 340 F/C that ive had since i was about 7 motor still runs like a champ and rides like it should but last year my brother ended up breaking the left tie rod tube and so i was curious what sleds interchange? I was also thinking in the mere future id do a engine swap which brings me to another question would a 88 polaris indy 500 motor fit in my 88 sport? Any thoughts or suggestions would be appreciated thank you
Had one of those its a dog ..heavy under powerd mutt...do your self a favor dig a hole about 6 feet and bury it..then find yourself.a very rare one year only yammaha 1993 exciter sx (must be a sx) bender racing designed sled made to there specs..and built one year by yammaha very cool sled ..it has a swoosh paint brush design on the hood ...cool too and you can find it if you look i did for 850.00$ ...you will not be disappointed...and mine came with aftermarket track ..deep lug

·
Registered
9 Posts
Had one of those its a dog ..heavy under powerd mutt...do your self a favor dig a hole about 6 feet and bury it..then find yourself.a very rare one year only yammaha 1993 exciter sx (must be a sx) bender racing designed sled made to there specs..and built one year by yammaha very cool sled ..it has a swoosh paint brush design on the hood ...cool too and you can find it if you look i did for 850.00$ ...you will not be disappointed...and mine came with aftermarket track ..deep lug
Oh you can see a picture of it on line just put in model and year and sx

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Actually bought a 88 indy 400 possibly gonna put my sport stuff on it or maybe put a 500 liquid in it not sure yet but thanks for the suggestion but i love my sport been the most reliable compared to any sled we got especially 2 yamahas 1 srx 500 and a yamaha vmax 600 3 arctic cats and 2 newer indy trails 488 but if it ever dies beyond repair ill look into your suggestion dont mean to bash just stating the fact that its been my truster for all my life when nothing else would even think of starting

·
Registered
9 Posts
No big deal.....as i told my g.f daughter ..you want to play on the porch with the puppies ..or run in the street with the big dogs...yaaah more power arrrrg..peace to you ride hard and shoot straight.....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts