Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
8,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello snochic, I didnt want to pm this topic because there might be some wifes or other women reading this that might gain something. I have to questions.

1. where are you located or like to ride?
2. do you have a group of gals that you ride with?
I ask this because my best friend died last fall and his wife is still thinking of getting a sled for next winter. We might go shopping this fall and see what kind of deal i can help her with but there is only a couple gals right now that she knows that have sleds but they have new babys so it is tough for all of them to schedule a time to ride. thanks madcow.

nothing goes like three holes!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,584 Posts
and what do you ride you didn't mention this? Bet she feels all special as the first identified female. (prolly a little scared by the attention from odd people on the internet) not to fear I am the wierdest of all and I wouldn't harm a fly. Nm I would smash it to little bits but umm I better stop now...

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
now SIR_SLED_DOG, dont be scarring people....hehe, oh and snochic, not to worry, sled_dog wouldnt harm a fly, and hes only wierd on occasion, otherwise he is a rather smart fellow.

·
Registered
2,584 Posts
I feel special. And IO would hurt a fly. Damn them with their buzzing... I wouldn't hurt a person though. Well not a female.

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
Females obviously screw everybody here up. You ppl are acting very weird...

http://www.bolliger-mabillard.com

I love B&M Coasters!

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>Originally posted by Polaris-Man:
Females obviously screw everybody here up. You ppl are acting very weird...

I love B&M Coasters!
[/quote]

Man, you've got that right Pman. For some reason anytime a female posts a topic, or asks a question...we start seeing all these wierd replys and small talk, that you never see when a guy asks the same question. Not sure whats up w/that.

I'm sure no one is intentionally trying to be weird.....but it sometimes comes across that way.

1997 XLT SP 600
"Engage the Mechanism"

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
haha, we're RED-BLOODED AMERICAN MALES!! what do you expect? anyway, welcome to the forum snochic!

'99 XC SP 500
Fox shocks stickers- 15 hp
handlebar hooks/riser- 10 hp
red skid plate- 10 hp
red hyfax- 5 hp
running board/edge grips- 20 hp

·
Registered
310 Posts
yep, they're red-blooded young americans who's hormones are over flowing. Welcome to the forum snochic.

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>yep, they're red-blooded young americans who's hormones are over flowing. Welcome to the forum snochic. [/quote]
the best time of our lives!!

'99 XC SP 500
red skid plate- 10 hp
red hyfax- 5 hp

·
Registered
2,584 Posts
please any male of any age treats females even a slight bit different than a guy. I guess it is the nature of most guys. Like I said hope she isn';t freaked by all the wierd people on the internet :)

·
Registered
8,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
No im not a raging hormone. I am not trying to make small talk. a 21 year old woman used to be married to my best friend and sled buddy, I thought it would be cool if she could find gals to go riding with. MAN.

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
and we got that from your first post :) she's from montana anyway, but i can understand why your friend needs riding partners. lots (not all) of girls are alienated by certain riding styles- read, aggressive.

'99 XC SP 500
red skid plate- 10 hp
red hyfax- 5 hp

·
Registered
310 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>Originally posted by madcow:
No im not a raging hormone. I am not trying to make small talk. a 21 year old woman used to be married to my best friend and sled buddy, I thought it would be cool if she could find gals to go riding with. MAN.

[/quote]

I wasn't talking about you, besides I was j/k. I think it is great what you are trying to do. I hopes she finds someone to enjoy this great pastime with.

·
Registered
671 Posts
u notice she never once answered and of madcows quistions?

Ride it like you stole it!

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
She hasn't been back since the 27. You ppl probably scared her away.

I love B&M Coasters!

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts

I love B&M Coasters!

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
geez, just because its in most guys nature to be overly helpful when a gir/woman needs some assistance, damn that doesnt make us weird. oh and most guys wont act the same way towards males cause the whole gay thing come into play or something....likt xc racer and sled dog said. we are just red blooded males, and any one who disrespect females can f-off....dont care for that and dont havetime for it either

·
Registered
8,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
there, you got it xltman!!

1 - 20 of 68 Posts