Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just curious how many riders from wa. state on this site ? Where's your fav. riding area ? Mine since last year is mt. st. helens , Wide open hills , STICK IT AND GO !!!rode to the top and looked into the crater!!! no it wasn't smoking.also rode bearpaw lake by mt. baker on mem. day, one word AWSOME.so let's hear it wa. state we have some killer areas..

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
I used to live in Spokane, we used to ride 4th of July Pass, Mullen, Lookout Pass, Priest Lake and a few others. Never really got to the West side of the state for snowmobiling, I have Snowboarded at Crystal and Baker though - LOTS of snow.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Howdy junkee
there are only three of us from WA.
I ride the east side of snoqualmie pass area. I hope to do some travling this year.
If we ever get any snow!

·
Registered
243 Posts
I'm from Idaho ( 5 miles from WA border) and ride the same as AlaskanGold. I've heard good things about St. Helens though. Hope to get out there sometime

·
Registered
149 Posts
I live in WA also. Mostly ride Kachess and Greenwater. Will be trying some more places this winter now that we have a couple RV's to take up to places that are further out.

Kachess is my favorite though. nice hills and bowls plus its right up I-90 so it takes like 40 minutes to get there.

I'm from spokane so we usually head over there 1-2 times a year. Will be at Priest in January. Can't Wait!

Its snowing at Stampede Pass now!!!!!!!! Finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts