Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
762 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took me a while, and I know it's not perfect, but here is a clip from my first ride in the 06-07 season, on my dad's 2000 Z440 sno pro (since mine is still in pieces), up in Wexford County, MI. Hope you enjoy.

http://www.snowmobilefanatics.com/gallery/file.asp?id=13552&user=2370

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Nice video, it made me feel like I was driving snowmobile. It also looks like you have a nice place to ride at and a lot of snow to ride on.

·
Registered
762 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks man, I really appreciate that! We had decent snow, it's all gone now with these 50 degree days up in Michigan. Also, it's not my place, it's my dads friends place, I've been going there ever since I can remember. I'm really stoked about the helmet cam I bought, and really happy that I took the time and made a video that at least one person so far enjoyed. I know it's nothing much, just basic riding, but I promise you all I will be going big this year (as long as I don't hurt myself)...better videos will hopefully be coming soon...pray for snow!

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
nice vid and sled!

thats on my own personal buy myself christmas list haha whered you get it and how much ?

·
Registered
762 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I put the link in the video at the end, its a small place that goes by QVC, quality video components...check them out at www.qvcvideo.com

It was just a tad over $200 for everything that I got, and I'm glad I bought it.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Nice video and good editing. I look forward to future videos this season.

·
Registered
129 Posts
thats freaking awsome makes me kinda twist in turn in my seat "kinda like when you play a driving game on the play station" nice vid at least you got a ride in already!

·
Registered
6,021 Posts
PFC!!!!!
I got a little dizzy from some of the camera movement, but I really liked the speeding up/slow motion stuff. Looks like you had a lot of fun.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Hey that is awesome, nice video editing wish I knew how to do stuff like that. I am not that great with computers. Well hope to see more of your videos this winter and have fun riding when we get snow.

Steve

1 - 13 of 13 Posts