Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey im looking to re-du a helmet so its matches my sled, anyone have any ideas? skins etc let me know please!

·
Registered
4,541 Posts
Check with Trick paint here, I believe he paints helmet also, very nice work too!!!

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
more like a vinyl cover or paint maybe...

·
Registered
2,421 Posts
How old is your helmet? The reason I'm asking is maybe it would make more sense to put the money toward a new helmet instead of spending it repainting your old one.

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
brian126 said:
How old is your helmet? The reason I'm asking is maybe it would make more sense to put the money toward a new helmet instead of spending it repainting your old one.
only has one season on it, its snell and dot certified.

·
Registered
2,421 Posts
^^^^
Oh, yeah then it's worth doing something with! Maybe get in touch with TrickPaint on the forum, I know he's done some really nice paint jobs on helmets for some of the other guys. I'm sure he'll want some pictures of your sled and some ideas from you about what you would like on your helmet.

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
brian126 said:
^^^^
Oh, yeah then it's worth doing something with! Maybe get in touch with TrickPaint on the forum, I know he's done some really nice paint jobs on helmets for some of the other guys. I'm sure he'll want some pictures of your sled and some ideas from you about what you would like on your helmet.
ya i pm'd him a bit ago i guess will see what happens!! i hope he can work something out,

1 - 8 of 8 Posts