Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What helmets does everyone here use? I have 2, when it's really cold I have an HJC Sno-Tech helmet (Full face) which I don't really like, and when it's normal out I wear my KBC Moto-X helmet with Spy goggles.

/polarisman/../images/users/Polaris-Man/helmet2.jpg

Ride the Best!

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
i'll have to dig mine out........then maybe take apic, but i have a full face HJC

When's Winter Coming Back?​

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
I have a green HJC AIR 5 full face mask....and a cheaper Artic Cat one that i got for like $120 for if someone rides with me

ARTIC CAT....my way to play

·
Registered
3,188 Posts
I just have an old Beiffe full face.
Question: also what is a good and comfortable moto-style helmet? I'm in need of one this year....any preferred brands?

·
Registered
328 Posts
I have a Ski doo modular, a KBC Sn-x, and an old ski doo helmet A great motox type helmet is the KBC SN-x, it comes with a visor or you can use gogles.

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
I have a blue full face Polairs Bell Classic Extreme.............man, thats a mouth full.

1997 XLT SP 600
"Engage the Mechanism"

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
full faced, i'm not sure what make, its plan and simple. It was like 70$ or sumtin.

GO HARD, OR GO HOME - IF YOU COME TO A FORK IN THE ROAD...TAKE IT

·
Registered
21 Posts
I have a Polaris Modular and a Moto-cross that I wear Scott goggles with. Bought the HJC moto-cross off season so I haven't worn it yet. The Polaris modular is nice in cold weather, haven't had a problem with it fogging up either.

·
Registered
134 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>Originally posted by MegaMan:
I just have an old Beiffe full face.
Question: also what is a good and comfortable moto-style helmet? I'm in need of one this year....any preferred brands?

[/quote]

probably an hjc i think they clx 12's....im not for sure but whatever there moto helmets are i have a 2001 hjc moto x helmet in orange with orange scott goggles with yellow and dark lenses and a 2002 hjc cl12 full face for when its cold...but i mainly wear my moto x helmet because its more comfortable and sportier looking

Duct tape the only real solution

·
Registered
837 Posts
i think the best full face helmet is the skidoo one with the flip up front adn the built in sun visor, the only thing bad is the price, but they are worth it, and one of my friend has one and he says its the only full face that he could wear his glasses with al;l other fogged on him

·
Registered
837 Posts
you have to keep trying different ones, but the main problem is that the goggles want to seal all the way aroung but the ear parts of the glasses hit the seal of the goggles, when we ski my- dad wears contacts, and thats about the only time he wears them

·
Registered
134 Posts
with the smith snowarps those work good with regular glasses....my freidn wheres his oakleys with those and they work fine...also u can get precription oakley goggles to wear

Duct tape the only real solution

·
Registered
277 Posts
HJC CL-11 with a electric shield while riding and Oakleys with my nasty Polaris hat for the stopping points.

'HAMMER DOWN !!'

·
Registered
614 Posts
I wear a HJC modular when it really cold, works great for me being old and having glasses. Bought a new MSR motocross to match the new sled, and I'll try the SNOWWARPs, thanks for the advice.

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
I have an HJC Air5. Very comfortable, electric shield only I haven't hooked it up to my sled yet.

Trees don't make the greatest brakes.

·
Registered
226 Posts
I have a full face HJC Modular. One push of a button and the entire front hinges upward and out of the way, or I can just pull the face shield up by itself. It was expensive but I don't have to take my helmet off if I want to quench my thirst.

Kimba466

·
Registered
3,188 Posts
HJC seems to be very popular here.

Thanks for the great ideas! I'm gonna price out some HJC clx-12's.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts