Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was just curious where i can get new bearings for my track and what the cheapest price there is???? thanks

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
Any of the aftermarket companies like Denis Kirk or Hi-Performance Engineers. Not sure on the price, but they're usually pretty cheap.

www.denniskirk.com/portalpak/?serverid=nlSnow
www.hiperf.com

1997 XLT SP 600
"Engage the Mechanism"

·
Registered
243 Posts
Those bearings aren't that expensive, but you might save a buck by buying from a local bearing distributor. Check the phone book, I have bought from bearings inc. just because I do a lot of business with them and they gave me a great deal.

You don't have to believe everything you think!

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
you could also try your local auto parts store, NAPA carries bearings, i have bought jackshaft bearings from them,. but it is a good idea to take the old one in(providing it didnt fall apart) and have them measure to ensure an exact fit, saves a guy a few bucks vs. shipping charges.

·
Registered
948 Posts
Give us a little more info and we can even give you some priced. IE sled year make model and if you're US or CDN.

-----------------------------
I think.... therefore I sled
Two '94 Indy XLT SKS

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
it is a 1996 polaris xcr 600 sp

i need two sizes of bearings

1. O.D. 52mm
I.D. 25mm
THICKNESS 15mm

2. O.D. 42mm
I.D. 20mm
THICKNESS 12mm

·
Registered
948 Posts
Exact same sled as my buddies.

You've got 6004 2RS across the back of the track (4 wheels) and the rest are 6205 2RS. Should be 10 total but you may find you don't even need to replace them all.

You from the states or Canada? If in Canada, www.royaldistibuting.com has them for half descent prices.

check this out for NTN brand.

http://www.royaldistributing.com/servlet/MiddleRedirect?page=128.html

One suggestion if you take them all out. Use neverseize on any steel bolts that go into aluminum. Especially your track adjusters!

I think.... therefore I sled
Two '94 Indy XLT SKS

1 - 7 of 7 Posts