Snowmobile Fanatics banner

Help? Looking different for graphics for my sled.

484 views 10 replies 5 participants last post by  Xx08BRAAAPPP22xX 
#1 ·
Well i looked at arctic fx's site and they did not have any graphics for the wedge chassie. anyone got any ideas of what i should do?

#5 ·
Originally posted by MonsterJay
[br]Even if it isnt listed on his site he can still make then. Youll have to send some pictures with something in them for size reference. Any kit he has he can adapt to fit any sled. Shoot him an email and let him run with your ideas.
Same idea I was thinking. Give ArcticFX a shout with your info, and he can mock something up I'm sure. Graphics are relatively easily modifiable.

#7 ·
Originally posted by PolarisRocks0822
[br]Well i looked at arctic fx's site and they did not have any graphics for the wedge chassie. anyone got any ideas of what i should do?
Call up Arctic FX tommorow, and get some made for your sled.

#10 ·
do u have photshop MonsterJay. if so could u do it to give me some idea. here is a pic I still wanna keep her blue still. next i am looking at a blue skid plate and probley going to put on a cobra flare windsheild with white powermadd handgaurds the chromes just dont work.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.