Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6,904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well i looked at arctic fx's site and they did not have any graphics for the wedge chassie. anyone got any ideas of what i should do?

·
Registered
6,184 Posts
Even if it isnt listed on his site he can still make then. Youll have to send some pictures with something in them for size reference. Any kit he has he can adapt to fit any sled. Shoot him an email and let him run with your ideas.

·
Registered
6,904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i was thinking blue flames with the xcr 600 still there? got any ideas MonsterJay? u are the one that helped me with taking of some of the stock decals.

·
Super Moderator
11,679 Posts
Originally posted by MonsterJay
[br]Even if it isnt listed on his site he can still make then. Youll have to send some pictures with something in them for size reference. Any kit he has he can adapt to fit any sled. Shoot him an email and let him run with your ideas.
Same idea I was thinking. Give ArcticFX a shout with your info, and he can mock something up I'm sure. Graphics are relatively easily modifiable.

·
Registered
6,424 Posts
Originally posted by PolarisRocks0822
[br]Well i looked at arctic fx's site and they did not have any graphics for the wedge chassie. anyone got any ideas of what i should do?
Call up Arctic FX tommorow, and get some made for your sled.

·
Registered
6,184 Posts
ArcticFx has some nice dual colored tribal flames that would look nice. Maybe have an XCR made that faded into some tribal flames. Have a slight red outline to bring them out.

·
Registered
6,904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
do u have photshop MonsterJay. if so could u do it to give me some idea. here is a pic I still wanna keep her blue still. next i am looking at a blue skid plate and probley going to put on a cobra flare windsheild with white powermadd handgaurds the chromes just dont work.

·
Registered
6,904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I am also going to paint my screens blue. heres a pic so u can do it or somebody else I just dont wanna make another topic on "photoshop my sled".

[attachment=55382]

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts