Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does any one know if they make mbrp silencer for a 02 pro x 440 fan and if they do where could I find it at ?

·
Registered
2,584 Posts
sorry what is MBRP? I really don't know and can't help if I don't. I haven't seen antyhign but clutch kits for fan sleds and that was just for Cats.

·
Registered
278 Posts
I don't believe they make a silencer for your sled. I checked their site and didn't see any silencers for 440s. Here's the link to the Polaris silencers they list.

http://www.snowmobile-accessories.com/snow-bb-polaris.html

2001 ZL800
Delta IIs
Power Breather
MBRP Silencer
Coupling Kit
Goodwin Clutch Kit

Creek beds don't make good brakes!

Edited by - rtkatzl8 on 09 Mar 2002 22:23:31

·
Registered
278 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>Originally posted by Sled_Dog:

sorry what is MBRP? I really don't know and can't help if I don't. I haven't seen antyhign but clutch kits for fan sleds and that was just for Cats.

[/quote]

It's a company that manufactures and sells performance parts mainly exhausts for sleds and cars.
I've got one of their silencers on my sled. I'm not sure if it really indreases HP but it's lighter and sounds tougher than stock.

2001 ZL800
Delta IIs
Power Breather
MBRP Silencer
Coupling Kit
Goodwin Clutch Kit

Creek beds don't make good brakes!

·
Registered
2,584 Posts
they sell a viper one they say HP gains "not available" aka Vipers don't gain horsepower off of a silencers only lose weight. I wouldn't be surprised if on a Viper you actually lose torque with a new silencer do to the less backpressure.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts