Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have A 99 arctic cat ZL 600 EFI and I'm going to get A chip from D&D for it. I am a trail performance/mountian rider. some things I have all ready done to my machine... shaved head .010, boydesen rad valves, D&D trail pipe,and played with the clutching. D&D offers three chips in the trail performance catagory. what are the members suggestions?
OK Erick and polaris-man I know I've posted this twice but I realy need feed back on this. thanks again for the great site guys. you're doing a great job!!!

·
Registered
278 Posts
I'd talk to the experts at D&D, especially since you've already installed one of their pipes.

RtkatZL8

·
Registered
2,584 Posts
Umm what he said. But I thought the three different chips were for different sled things. Liek isn;t it Square, triangle, and circle? whatever just call D&D man it is the best thing you can do.

·
Registered
155 Posts
While you can find the odd person who knows which modifications go well with many other modifications, Most get lucky or melt their engine. Get ahold of D&D and use their tech lines to help. They know their business better than Joe Rider and all us Sled Mongers.

Live to Ride! - FrozenSmile

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
obviously none of you have tried to contact D&D this time of year.

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
Sorry we couldn't be more of a help, but we all want to see you get the most for your money, and not waste it on something that is wrong or not needed.

2002 Arctic Cat ZR 800 EFI

founding member of the Arctic Cat Mind Control Team......you will believe!!​

1 - 6 of 6 Posts