Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have to choose between a 02 pro x 600 and an 02 edge 700. same miles on machines from same guy. pro x has new pistons and crank bout 200 miles ago and 700 new pistons bout 1000 miles ago? both new tracks. i was originally wanting a 700 but the 600 seems like a better deal. i just dont want to regret not getting 700 if 600 isnt fast enuff. will the 700 trail ride better with softer springs or not that much difference to notice. any input would be great. thanks guys

·
Registered
137 Posts
I've said it before, there's no replacement for displacement. The 600 should be better on gas (but not that much). I like the the hand warmer controls on the XC's better than the PRO-X. The Pro-X look cheap and you have to take your hand off the bars to adjust them. You can always stiffen the suspension if you think its too soft.

·
Registered
4,755 Posts
the xc 700 (im not a twin fan) is a nice running machine ,but that vibration has to go ,,what we would do was take turns ,i would ride my xcr 800 then switch with my buddy and i would ride the xc 700 ,put you're arms asleep

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks guys keep the answers coming. some guys have told me that their 600 beat xc 700...? so maybe i shouldnt worry bout 100cc's? but it is nice to feel that tug on ur arms when you pin it at the lake!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.