Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been talking to a guy online. Can someone decipher what he meant about the "gas kit"? I will type out our conversation. (It was through email)

it needs gas kit a head and a battery

Do you mean just one head? What do you mean by gas kit?

the gas kit that is under the cylinder and the head that is on the right [/color=red]

I understand about the head, have an XCR with the same issue. But what is this gas kit?

·
Registered
863 Posts
he may mean the throttle assembly ?

never mind !

·
Registered
203 Posts
I think he means the base gasket between the cylinder and the base. he must have had one piston take out a cylinder & head and is only fixing the one.

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
tdgbigfoot said:
I have been talking to a guy online. Can someone decipher what he meant about the "gas kit"? I will type out our conversation. (It was through email)

the gas kit that is under the cylinder and the head that is on the right [/color=red]

I understand about the head, have an XCR with the same issue. But what is this gas kit?

You are just pulling our leg, right?

Some people spell phonetically. Remember your mother telling you to sound it out? Some people spell the same way!!

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
picman said:
tdgbigfoot said:

Some people spell phonetically. Remember your mother telling you to sound it out? Some people spell the same way!!

oh yeah gas kit gasket i get it

·
Registered
4,056 Posts
picman said:
tdgbigfoot said:

I was thinking the same thing, doesnt take a rocket scientist..

Reminds me of that game mad gab.

·
Registered
2,585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Oh MAN do i feel f*ck*ng retarded.
Sorry guys. Man, i can't believe i was that stupid!
Someone can lock this thread now.

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
Don't worry. Most of us have had days like that!!!!!

·
Registered
633 Posts
tdgbigfoot said:
Oh MAN do i feel f*ck*ng retarded.
Sorry guys. Man, i can't believe i was that stupid!
Someone can lock this thread now.
don't feel bad, I didn't catch it at first either. :)

·
Registered
2,585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yeah, if i had heard it i would have gotten it right away. But through email, with a space in between, i didn't think

·
Registered
4,823 Posts
tdgbigfoot said:
Yeah, if i had heard it i would have gotten it right away. But through email, with a space in between, i didn't think
Proper spelling; "gasket"

If he spelled it; gas kit I guess that would confuse someone. I thought it was an audible conversation.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts