Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Type of riding is fast but love to jump the snow banks and stand all the time.

I am open to all brands.

I have $2000 to spend.

·
Registered
108 Posts
I would say either a pro x 700 or a pro x 800. maybe an early model rev x 800

·
Registered
2,786 Posts
a 2003 f-series, 2003 rev, idk about yami, or edge x or pro x. all nice sleds, still good sleds that can hold their own against new ones.

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
snowmobileguy said:
Yea only thing I don't like about Polaris is that they don't handle good at all.
Then you obviously haven't rode a well set up one. I've rode crappy handling Arctic Cat's, Ski Doo's and Yamaha's, it all depends on the model and how it's set up.

·
Registered
15,722 Posts
^^^Wheres the BS meter when you need it. You can pick up 06's for $2g, especially in this time of year.

snowmobileguy said:

I am open to all brands.

I have $2000 to spend.
snowmobileguy said:
Yea only thing I don't like about Polaris is that they don't handle good at all.
Your open to all brands but yet you don't like polaris cause they don't handle good.[Disappointed]

·
Registered
11 Posts
xcr440 said:
^^^Wheres the BS meter when you need it. You can pick up 06's for $2g, especially in this time of year.

snowmobileguy said:

I am open to all brands.

I have $2000 to spend.
snowmobileguy said:
Your open to all brands but yet you don't like polaris cause they don't handle good.[Disappointed]
06's for $2000? Please show me where you're buying sleds! I know its the off season but dam!

·
Registered
15,722 Posts
Snowman87 said:
xcr440 said:

snowmobileguy said:

I am open to all brands.

I have $2000 to spend.
snowmobileguy said:
06's for $2000? Please show me where you're buying sleds! I know its the off season but dam!
The prices have really dropped here in southern wi. A few weekd ago there were a few guys trying to dump there sleds cheap??

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
snowmobileguy said:
Yea I can always fix the handling problem no biggie.
I'm starting to think with your intelligence level you should stick with buying a wheel barrow. Nice and simple, you can get a cadillac of one for $2000 and you can even use it in the summertime when you can't make use of a snowmobile!

·
Registered
863 Posts
mackinsaw said:
snowmobileguy said:
Yea I can always fix the handling problem no biggie.
I'm starting to think with your intelligence level you should stick with buying a wheel barrow. Nice and simple, you can get a cadillac of one for $2000 and you can even use it in the summertime when you can't make use of a snowmobile!
good one.. although if your interested, il sell you a wheel barrow for $2000 anyday!

1,792 Posts
Snowman87 said:
xcr440 said:

snowmobileguy said:

Sure, why not? I see ads for government-seized Corvettes from $100.

[:D]

·
Registered
2,922 Posts
You can pick up a Fusion 9 for that price. My dad was 1900 into his 06' Fusion 900 and it had aftermarket parts that came with it, not even installed. Hes 2900 into his 06 Mach Z 1000 SDI. I'm 2000 into my 03' Rev 600. Find the deals, they're out there. Don't jump on a sled unless you're 100% positive you can't do better than it.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts