Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this sounds stupid but I have all of my gear except two things this year Boots and Gloves... I have a thing for Gloves I love tight thin gloves when riding I also keep a thicker warmer pair with me at all times... I have hand gaurds and hand warmers so I really don't need the warmth...

OK so I am looking at two different gloves right now one was the FXR Cold Cross (heard bad things)
[attachment=48583][attachment=48584]
or the adrenaline [attachment=48585] [attachment=48588]

Arctiva comp RR 2 (best Friend just got them they are really nice)
[attachment=48586][attachment=48587]

IF THERE ARE ANY OTHER GLOVES THAT YOU GUY RECOMMEND PLEASE TELL ME WHY!!!!

I also like me things to match
Jacket = FXR Fuel orange and black
Pants = FXR Nitro SX Team Pant orange and black

Thanks for the Help Guys!!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
i recommend the Castle X gloves. I've had mine for a while. They are really durable and freaking warm and flexible. They aren't very expensive either. [attachment=48590]

FXR gloves aren't very good for how much you pay for them. Just remember if it comes down to money then make sure you choose between looks and warmth. If you spend 50 extra dollars just to be another person then its not worth it. Go for looks and WARMTH not just looks. Besides those hands will be behind your handgaurds most of the time. [;)]
They are great.. I got mine for 40.00$ they are great.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
I would suggest the adrenaline gloves!! They have a much better fit IMO, the hands are heated on a preformed mold so that the gloves hold their curve and their shape. I know a couple guys that wholesale for FXR and they suggested adrenaline over Cold Cross. However they suggested the Cold Cross gear as being an incredible product!!

JM2

DW

·
Registered
4,755 Posts
myself ,I really like my arctic cat glove have a inner liner that you put on first then the thicker outside ones go over the top

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
i like the polaris 3in1's. there good for quading, or sledding, always keep my hands warm. and they even have a peice of plastic on the index finger of the left hand, to clean your visor with. they are great

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.