Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey the engine me and my friend dropped into the sled the other day was getting spark the day we had it in but the next day we put the carb on and did the finishing touches and tried to start it but it would not start, so i checked the spark and there was none. When we tried it the night we put it together we had awsome spark. so what would be the problem? [:(] (yes the wires are still all connected and there are brand new plugs in it)[:(][:(][}:)][xx(][:(!][V]

·
Registered
146 Posts
what happens if you unplug the wiring harness going to your switches? What I'm saying is does the engine have spark independently without accessories hooked up? Other people have had problems with the throttle safety switch but I don't know much about that.......

·
Registered
2,286 Posts
I'd say something is either grounding out, or something that needs to be grounded, isn't. Its got to be in the wiring. Take your time and check it all over real well. Look for loose wires, hanging wires, loose conections, frayed wires etc.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.