Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went and got the X2 today [:D], dealer didn't put the handguards on cuz "everyone doesnt want them"...he had one X2 in the shop and prolly only ordered one..how does he know? kinda a pain cuz there were 3 wires ziptied down where the guards went on at, so i had to cut that and put new one on. i can already tell when i put on trailer it had more snap then the PS sittin next to it, here are soem pics

i dunno...seems like i have had shaky hands lately with the cam, or maybe its the cam? who knows

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Congrats on the new sled ACG, cant wait for the day i have a new sled in my garage!

·
Registered
3,046 Posts
ACG, naw it was not your camera that caused it, it was your thumb twitching and shaking
like it cant wait to attack the throttle to ride [:D] lol

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
stupid dealer...i only put 5 feet on it....

·
Super Moderator
11,272 Posts
Its about time you got it,looks sharp..Im suprised your not out riding it right now..You will have to give us a feedback on its performance and more pics [:D]

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
Man that Polaris looks nice. Congrats on it man, it's pretty.

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
thanx everyone....u is good influence pman....a whole year of braggin up polaris musta caught up with me [:D]

·
Registered
11,943 Posts
Finally you get it. Man that thing is sweet. You better come ridin up in ole' Northern MN and let me take it for a spin.

·
Registered
3,188 Posts
Congrats on the sweet sled!

I can't wait til' the day I am able to buy a new machine.

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Glad you finally got. My hands would have been shaking too, from excitement if I just got that sled.

Way to go "used to be Arctic Cat Guy"
or "the sledder formally known as Arctic Cat Guy"

·
Registered
2,770 Posts
RIGHT ON ACG...congrats man!!!!!!
All these weeks I was almost thinking you were yanking our ropes until I saw these pics....VERY nice.

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
Beautiful looking sled! Seeing as how high those handle bars sit above the windshield, I can't imagine anyone not wanting the hand guards on there.

PS I had to snowblow the driveway the other nite. We have 4-5 inches on the ground and it hasn't melted. So if your really got the itch you can up and do circles with me around the back yard, wheeeeee....

·
Registered
4,322 Posts
nah its a POS sitting on the trailer next to the POS LOL j/k man looks like a damn sweet sled. now if only i could find someone to trade my fiero for a 02 pro-x 600 [;)]

1 - 20 of 22 Posts