Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2439132740&category=42597

rmk king didnt you post that not long ago??? wtf is goin on with all this bogus ebay crap

·
Registered
98 Posts
Here is rmk king's post:
http://www.snowmobilefanatics.com/polarisman/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=7752

Man this is not cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
that sucks alotho any sled guy will know its bogus because it says its an 03 vert escape.

·
Registered
352 Posts
thats what i was thinking.....stupid moron!!! lol

·
Super Moderator
11,293 Posts
yep its on their again..Stupid assholes, they can even get their info right.. also how can a 04 have 210 miles on it?? they werent even available till early this fall..I spose it wouldnt do any good to water mark those pics now, they probley already have them saved on their pc??? What do ya guys think?

·
Registered
3,046 Posts
WOW, that sucks, few days ago when I post "did 4 pics came from here" damn and its again? thats too bad. and I just reported the same way as erick did , so lets hope its gonna be taken down!!!

·
Registered
20 Posts
I noticed all kinds of scams on ebay especially with sleds.

They just want you to send them the cash and then there gone and your out the money.

Ive been watching them for awhile now and nearly all the adds get pulled at the last second. I think they are looking for a quick "buy it now" and then they run.

Some might be real but I bet their running a little hot.

How can you check if the sled is stolen anyways? After 60 days its written off by the insurance company and its end of story. But I guess hot sleds dont come with ownerships.

·
Super Moderator
11,293 Posts
I see its on their again, they must really like that sled or something..

·
Registered
330 Posts
Thats why I always use Paypal, they offer buyer protection. I was scammed on a print I bought from some punk guy and ended up getting all the money back, they took it right out of his account.

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
That's why I won't open a paypal acocunt with my checking account. They just take it if they want. I use credit cards so I am only out $50 if I get ripped by some loser.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts