Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Administrator
13,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yeppers, I have purchased another new sled. I traded off my '08 Dragon 600 on a 2011 Pro-R Rush 800.

I don't have actual pictures because I don't think it's actually built yet. Dealer figured I'd probably get it in October.

20109117102045_49.jpg

As soon as harvest is done, I'll be praying for snow this year!

·
Registered
2,585 Posts
Seriously? Wow. Crazy nice. Congrats!

·
Registered
2,708 Posts
Good for you, you will have to do a write up on what you think of the new 800 and what issues you might run across over the winter.

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
You should finish that tunnel on the sled haha

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
that is one beautiful sled

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
Now we know who makes the big bucks!!!
Congrats, now we all get to try it out on the Fanatics ride.[thumb][:p]

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
Congrats on the great sled! I am 100% sure you going to love the ride! Hopefully the 800 this year finally is right.

·
Registered
4,823 Posts
Did your dealer treat you pretty good on the trade or as good as you can expect from a dealer.

[thumb]The sled has a really aggressive look to it. I think it's a good looking machine. Look forward to seeing some pics of it when you bring her home.

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
they fixed they 800's yet or do they till blow up?

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
Hopefully poo got the 800 engine right this year and you have a really great sled!

Edit: dodge, we dont know yet. Things are looking much better this year though.

·
Registered
11,943 Posts
Now I feel like I'm riding a relic! I seriously loved riding the Rush last winter. I think I put more miles on it than my own sled, and prefer it, but of course, would make a few adjustments... taller handlebars being one of them.

No doubt you'll love the sled. Congrats dude!

·
Administrator
13,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
My biggest concern with this machine was the 800 motor and it's tendancy to want to explode. The machine has a 2 year powertrain warranty and I still have my Switchback so if it does blow up I've still got a sled to ride.

If it's problematic, I can give it the boot and take a nice look at what they offer in 2013.

I've always had pretty good luck though so I'm not too worried.

I hope it rides as good as everyone who has ridden one says. It was extremely expensive but I got a HELL of a good deal. (trading a sled to a dealer in August is a good idea, I'm not letting the terms out but I think I made out exceptionally well, on a monthly basis I'm paying less for this Rush than I paid for the Dragon when I initially bought it).

As for letting others ride it, I have a feeling that's gonna be a common request this winter. Lucky for me, I have no problem saying "no". It's a well-used word in my vocabulary. [:D]

·
Registered
1,850 Posts
Nice machine!!! Hey Eric, you think you ride a relic?? Take a look at mine...[beatup]

1 - 20 of 28 Posts