·
Registered
8,842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
[:D]

/snofan/../images/users/madcow/101-0116_AUT.JPG

/snofan/../images/users/madcow/101-0118_AUT.JPG

/snofan/../images/users/madcow/101-0117_AUT.JPG

I have one more small got speed to put in front of windshield then mad on one side and cow on the other. local kid opened a custom paint and vinal lettering shop,

·
Administrator
13,095 Posts
Made it so pics are one on top of each other instead of side by side for ya.

Those studs are huge!

Those don't look like stock graphics [;)]

Nice sled.

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
LOOKS MEAN!!! /snofan/../images/users/SledHead/punch.gif

·
Registered
268 Posts
awesome looking sled. LOve the decals too.

·
Registered
8,842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I dont know why it made the pics go cross ways, I did every thing the same.

the picks have about .63 or big half inch of penetration. only run 144, have never spun. only thing when i ride the lake when you hit a small drift, it spins out big time, .45 lug hieght.

we'll try grass this summer and see what she can do, 160 true hp snapping on at 5200-5500, I am going to need to hold on real tight.lol

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
Gots any weight saving do-hickies on that there sled. Do tell!!

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
Nice sled, Gotta love a big triple.
I have had a chance to ride a couple big twins and they work great as good or better than my TCat in the powder but they just don't make that sweet sound of a big triple turning 8500 r's. Nice pics and XCR8 is one fast sled. If they would have put a 2" track on one I would have had a tougher desicion to make when I bought my TCat

·
Registered
2,770 Posts
Nothing like personalizing your machine to make it your own...not to mention 300 studs and go fast parts too hey MC.

Udderly sweet sled....lol

Love Live Gen 2....wish they had stayed with that chassis for a while longer...way nicer than Edge...but I hear the Edge out rides and out handles Gen2.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Thats one nice sled , I bet its fast . Those are huge studs . Love the graphics , no one got one the same . Did you put much money in the engine ?

·
Registered
749 Posts
that is my most favorite sled that polaris ever made. i love that sled, how fast? how much Hp? probobly more than i can handle.

·
Registered
8,842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I wanted to put "everything makes me horny" but the wife said no. lol

for light wieght i will be replacing every tube and bar with chrome molly, maybe get 20-30 lbs off, It is still super trailable, and I will keep it that way.

the next xcr is going to be psycho, slp will custom make the pipes to the rpms i want, for an awsome price compared to anyone else.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Sweet, too bad she's grounded...

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
Hey Cowboy how ya doing? I bet that sled will do bout 110 in 1000 ft. eh. Remember ya can't run stock when ya lighten her up. Unless ya don't tell anybody.[:D] I forgot chromolly passes the magnet test. Nice sled almost as nice as my Ultra. Riley

1 - 17 of 17 Posts