Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey chief.. it was nice chatting with ya..

Well..I haven't had much time the last few weeks to start putting that motor in the snow pro... probably in the next week or 2..I need to get some fuel pumps before I do anything.. and some exhaust flanges as well. I'm extremely anxious to get the motor dropped in.. but I gotta be a little patiernt with this. I have a guy from a snowmobile shop personally asisting me to do this project.. and once it gets underway.. we shall rock and roll. The target date to have this done is the end of Oct. The motor is just absolutely beautiful! I still haven't brought the motor home yet.. but it's paid for... I'm just hoping to get a few extras tossed in and my friend is putting together a nice list of the few thngs we will need to do this up right. I haven't forgot about posting the pics here. Seems like a really great forum. I've been on some forums.. and this one seems to be my pick of the litter [;)]

I"m going to try to get the motor home this weekend.. or early next week.. it is killing me that we aren't moving forward yet.. but we will....

Catch ya later...

PX

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Sounds like you got everything well thought out. Take your time and get it right now, instead of remembering to put fuel pumps in after the engine is in. Hopefully all turns out good for you.

This is the only forum I visit daily. I have posted 2 or 3 times on Maximum Sled but all I got as a response was you should buy AC or SD so I quit posting there.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts