Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what do you all think of the pro-x fan sleds?? who here has them??

im pretty sure im getn rid of my sled for a less spendy smaller sled, but id like to get some feedback from you all.. i really want a 2001 liquid, but they are so hard to find, so i found a 2002 pro-x fan thats pretty close, but im finding it hard to say for sure yes on a fan sled, im so used to the power of a liquid, but then i have never riden a pro-x..

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Well I have never ridden a newer fan, but it was me I would stick to liquid...

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
i would stick with liquid

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i found the one im probably guna buy if i can sell my sled fast enough.. well my dad said he wants to buy my sled.. but.. i duno.

·
Registered
762 Posts
i got a 2000 ac sno pro fan...and my friends got a 2000 ac sno pro liquid, his is alot faster...stick with liquid if i were you

·
Registered
73 Posts
The Pro-X fans were very touchy in the carb department. The 440 fan is really high strung. If you like to tinker their ok, if you want to ride without trouble find something else. This is one reason Polaris went to the 550 fan in the Pro-X this year, its a way more stable engine. Just my 2 cents worth.

·
Registered
2,729 Posts
So what one you going to buy then? trying to keep us in suspense? lol, c'mon man we want details

1 - 8 of 8 Posts