Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright all you normal, civil people. We've had our fun with him.

If you see any posts by him or anything, please just ignore it. Erick and I will lock his BS accounts and delete his BS posts when we see them. We can't guard the site all the time, but we do want to keep it clean. This guy is worse than a 5 year old.

So asking you guys as a favor, just ignore him.

Thanks.

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
AHHH BUT ITS SOO FUN! [:(][:(] OKAY NO PROBLEM...
/snofan/../images/users/SledHead/yellowdance.gif /snofan/../images/users/SledHead/reddance.gif

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Any posts made by his new accouts will be deleted.

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
its to bad ppl let it come to this,its not to hard to act mature especially online..oh well we dont need ppl like him on the forum..

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
What the hell did I miss? Somebody PM or email or IM me about it. I talk to Matt online from time to time and am totally suprised he would do something really stupid, but I guess anything is possible.

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
check out all the locked posts in the general forum... He left his trail...

·
Registered
226 Posts
You could also look in his profile like I did. . . I missed all the fur flying myself! "UBH" (unacceptable behavoir here). There are other forums.

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
no, matt is SLAM, and was mattgross2 but I think pman deleted all of the few posts he did under mattgross2.. arcticcatmatt is someone else.. You should know matt is a solid Skidoo man.

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Arcticcatmatt is matthew marsh.

mattgross is (R).

I find it very funny how mad people get for us enforcing our rules.

[:D]

·
Registered
506 Posts
I dunno what the hell is wrong with that kid, but it's certainly something

·
Super Moderator
11,272 Posts
Thats gotta suck he had over 800 post and got banned, he had some good info sometimes but the rest was kinda useless

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
bah, I have over 3000 posts and most if not all of it is useless.

[8D]

·
Registered
2,584 Posts
I have 2400, not all informative but hey I have my points. DOn't become Sir Sled Dog with total BS :) more like half BS mayeb?

·
Super Moderator
11,272 Posts
When I say useless I mean like "pointless" it should have never been typed..We all have are post that are useless sometimes..[:D]

1 - 20 of 32 Posts