Snowmobile Fanatics banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to say hi, This winter has been crappy to ride but we just got a new wheeler, so adam and I are having fun riding.

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
thanks for the reply adam.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hes racing out on the lake right now beating all of the wanta be racers like yourself and everyone one here with a 95 storm. hahaha

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
good for him...

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Ok.................Now Leave.

·
Registered
3,013 Posts
We didn't miss you.

·
Registered
526 Posts
WOw k i lost sooo much respect for those two (or one w/e) and i dont understand why it keeps post stupid Sh*t grow up its lie after lie after lie after lie and they get so extreme no sh* no one goin to belive
ibreakstuffs done alot of research to reveal hotchick06 and soo far shes provided ZERO evidence

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
Sorry about that guys she not allowed on this computer ever I kicked her out of the house. IM Extremely Pissed right now sorry for the trouble

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
I can't believe this is still going on....

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
FYI crazy chicks can get crazy - but you'd have to be a fool to kick her out of the house. Well, I guess which pictures are really her. The wedding pic - toss her. The pics she just posted - keep her.

Yes, I'm a man-whore.

Bryan

·
Registered
350 Posts
Originally posted by CATSRULE06
[br]Sorry about that guys she not allowed on this computer ever I kicked her out of the house. IM Extremely Pissed right now sorry for the trouble
Yes you are sorry a sad sorry excuse do all a favor and kick your self off the computer as well.

·
Registered
2,419 Posts
Im voting the Adam/Jake/Catsrule/hotchick vs. ibreakstuff topics the best of the year. We have covered everything from wang size, racing drunk, bipolar, etc.. I havent stoped laughing for the past two hours. Thank you and Catsrule enjoy your vacation.

·
Registered
526 Posts
lmfao over and over this is great!!!!! lmao hahaha i dont think ill b able to sleep ill prolly laugh all night

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
Originally posted by xtralettucetomatoe580
[br]Im voting the Adam/Jake/Catsrule/hotchick vs. ibreakstuff topics the best of the year. We have covered everything from wang size, racing drunk, bipolar, etc.. I havent stoped laughing for the past two hours. Thank you and Catsrule enjoy your vacation.
CatsRule got into it with another member here awhile back, those were good too. If that member wants to speak up he can.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.