Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey man, i know that you are sorry for what you did, and now know that people don't like that here. I learned that the hard way, as some of you may know, but hey its all in the past. It is erased from everyones memory. But i just wanted to say... i read lots of your posts and many of them are negitive. I just wanted to ask if you could still put your input in but try to do it in a little but more positive way and try to respect other people's opinions about things. If you could do that, it would be greatly appreciated!! thanks dude... as of now, i remember none of this. Jon is all good!!

[red][/red]subject changed by XLTMAN

Edited by - xltman on March 17 2002 9:33:21 PM

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
i probably have no authority in saying this as im not a mod or admin. but i dont think our boards need to be littered w/ "hey jon stevens" "hey polaris man" etc etc... if you have stuff to say to individual members of the forum, PM them.

There's always next year....

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well all right then, i guess i will just shut up and not speak my mind, just thought that other people might agree. Sorry man, i didnt know you had such harsh feelings about HEY...... messages

AKA XCR800_has_balls... acctually the XCR has no more balls. :(

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
hang on guys, lets just calm down a bit....lets not get out of hand here, but the pm feature is the way to go, at least i think so, but lets try to not take punches at each other-----AGREED????? THANX FELLAS-xltman

1993 xlt sp 580
xtra 10 suspension

·
Registered
11,943 Posts
True, XLTMAN and actic. PM's are intended for that use. Members talking personally to members is what PM's are for, unless this post was just to remind everyone else at the forum too about where bad things can get you. Anyways, it is over and done with. Jon is all cleared now. He is still very more than welcome and that's that. I am going to lock this topic just for safe measure. No, I am not mad at anyone, I just don't want something to start out of nothing here.

Vote for Snowmobile Fanatics.com

·
Registered
62 Posts
No punching going on here. I took a few to the face but i never dished anything out. I guess im a little sensitive about peopel saying things like that. I believe that i was trying to do something good. And people bash me about it..... wait have i been here before?????? he he lol. lets not get into this agian!!!!

Ride Safe. Its not worth it.
-A good friend-
Josh Theorson
1985-2002

1 - 6 of 6 Posts