Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to take my new sled out somewhere such as along a power line anywhere within a 2-3 hour drive of Toronto tomorrow. Have not bought a trail pass and not sure if I am going to. So I called the OPP and they said sure go ahead and find a power line with SNOW somewhere.

Anyone know of any reasonably long power line trails with snow?

I'll check for replies in the morning. Thanks in advance to anyone that offers assistance!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Lots of snow up my way. Dont know of any power lines tho. But there is old rail trails systems here that u dont need a pass for. Also lots of back road ditch bangin and unassumed road trails. Good amount of snow with more comin down as I type. Look at my pics that I have posted. Oh i am about 1.5 hours north east of toronto

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by J-man345
[br]Lots of snow up my way. Dont know of any power lines tho. But there is old rail trails systems here that u dont need a pass for. Also lots of back road ditch bangin and unassumed road trails. Good amount of snow with more comin down as I type. Look at my pics that I have posted. Oh i am about 1.5 hours north east of toronto
Nice J-Man! Where are you though? Any chance of getting some directions to a good starting point for one of the old trails?

·
Registered
140 Posts
there is a lot of rail lines up in haliburton that are fairly long i don't know for sure how much snow they have but im going up next weekend

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by renegademan
[br]there is a lot of rail lines up in haliburton that are fairly long i don't know for sure how much snow they have but im going up next weekend
I ended up buying a trail pass so now Im good to go anywhere.

Let me know if you ever want to get together a group from SF and we'll make a day out of it!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts