Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey polaris man. I see that you getting polarisfiles together. Nice job. I was just wondering if you are still going to have all the sleds through the 60's or what ever on there. I only see through 90. I also like the setup of the site easy to use. I ,personaly, really like the setup from the old polarisman site. the one before the one you have now. I though it was pretty cool. I was wondering if ya need any help getting any pics of sleds or any thing. If ya do i would love to help. Keep doing the good work!!!! Many people really appreciate it!!!

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
damn indy, you got my attention,,,,,after the recent events i just read, man o man, what a way to put a subject on your post-lol

1993 xlt sp 580
xtra 10 suspension

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ahh, i knew i would get it. lol. yeah things have been heating up. I just wanted to make sure people knew about polaris-mans effort on the new site. Which im sure eveyone does. What a guy to put so much time fourth!!! You too Erik, this site rocks and is something nice to come to everyday!!
P.S. - I just changed my name from XCR800_has_balls to Indy...
because i blew the ol' 800 so now im stuck with my indy 500. Which is ok because, everytime i went out on the trails i prepared for my self to be killed. So now i guess i am a begginer snowmobiler or something to this board because i started over. o well

Edited by - Indy on 17 Mar 2002 20:35:37

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
I WONDERED WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU, we have a bunch of users that seemed to have disappeared,,,,welcome back!

1993 xlt sp 580
xtra 10 suspension

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah guys, im here often, i read alot of posts but, i really don't post alot. But i think im going to start. I have questions about everything!! Hey Erik, if you could change my name. That would be real cool. I like INDY, its short and sweet and... yeah... whatever... i think im going to start posting some wild stuff... just to get the sleding jucies flowing for some people. I recently had a huge jolt of snowmobiling adrenaline. Here in Elk River MN, we got some snow and man, i rode this dudes, stock 99 RMK 600 with 2in paddle. all i can say is WWOOOWWW for a 600 that thing cooked. and one more thing, next year, us guys from MN are definetly going to get a big ride together, i will help plan it, i got some buddes that for sure will go with!!!

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ya sure, just delete this name and change XCR800_has_balls to INDY... that would be totaly cool!

AKA XCR800_has_balls... acctually the XCR has no more balls. :(

·
Registered
62 Posts
ok dude, thanks a lot!!

Ride Safe. Its not worth it.
-A good friend-
Josh Theorson
1985-2002

·
Registered
62 Posts
humm... the beginning of january he and his dad went out on one sled. His dad had bought a brand new XC 700. The kid always rode balls to the walls so he got on the sled... and found out how fast it could go... he found out right into a tree. The sad thing about it was... he didn't die instantly.... the kid walked back to his house, this was in his back yard, and he laid on his couch and called the neighbor. By the time the neighbor got over there, my friend was already dead on the couch. Yeah its sad, but i have to say, it really doesn't supprise me, the kid rode as fast as he could go, alll the time. And he always made fun of people that rode slower. I guess you could say it kicked him right in the ass. I know it really changed my riding style.

AKA XCR800_has_balls

-A good friend-
Josh Theorson

1985-2002

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
i remember hearing this story, you posted it b4?

There's always next year....

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
I have a few friends who would make fun of me all the time for being more cautious and going a bit slower. Then one day to prove that I COULD if I wanted to i took off on them and when they arrived about 2 or 3 minutes later I told them to quit bugging me about it because I can drive as fast as I want and if they don't like it they can drive with someone else. They figure that because they race motocross they are so much better than me at driving sled.

It's not how fast you go, but how much fun you are having.

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
We are working on a new system for polarisfiles.com It probably won't be up for awhile yet, but the plans include all sleds to the '60's.

http://www.bolliger-mabillard.com

I love B&M Coasters!

·
Registered
62 Posts
cool man, i can't wait until it gets done!

AKA XCR800_has_balls

-A good friend-
Josh Theorson

1985-2002

1 - 17 of 17 Posts