·
Registered
8,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
[red]Edited by Polaris-Man[/red]

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
You wanna start fights with me? I never called you a moron.

<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>First of all, if you go to a dealer trying to get them to tell you how to fix your sled, you are a moron. They will not tell you because they want to charge you 100 dollars an hour to work on your machine. [/quote]

Is what I said, if you would read what I said, you wouldn't have to try and brag about how smart you are, trying to make me look like a jerk.

If you had read what I said, you would see that I wrote "If you go to a dealer asking them how to fix your sled, you are a moron"

Let me break that down for some of the people who may not understand this. As in it may not compute.

Dealers will not give out their wonderful information to normal people, they don't want to tell people how to fix their machines, because if they did, they would lose money of which they would earn by fixing your sled for you.

Now, I don't know how the hell you would interpret that as me calling you a moron.

You come here and start saying how your buddy is so much smarter than everyone at hot seat, and all this crap, which to me is not helping anyone learn anything, that is basically just advertising some guy. That is not what the forum is for.

Quite frankly, your whole first post of this topic was just glorifying yourself.

So I'm not sure who you think you are impressing, but I sure as hell am not impressed, and the fact that you went to the trouble of posting this, directed at me for some reason.

I never ridiculed you, and if you have a problem, you should address me directly, I have a posted email address, and private messages.

I do not believe in people trying to show up the people who make this site available. I may not be old, and I may be wrong sometimes, but that doesn't give you the right to ream me out on my (our) site.

I am locking this topic, and deleting all the posts in it, and if you have a problem, contact me directly.

http://www.bolliger-mabillard.com

I love B&M Coasters!

·
Registered
11,943 Posts
Ooooo, it doesn't look like a very friendly topic here. Just a suggestion. Don't make Polaris-Man mad, don't post stupid things directly to a certain person (use the PM and e-mail features) and please read everything very carefully before posting stuff like this which you shouldn't be posting in the first place.

Vote for Snowmobile Fanatics.com

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
ok ok, seein as how i have the power to post in this locked topic, i am. i am not about to take any sides in the matter, cause i am to remain impartial. but jon you did mis interperate what polaris-man was saying, and that doesnt give you the right to just blatently take a poke at him so other users can see it.....do you see where i am comming from here?? we dont want to discourage new users from joining the site. like erick said as well as jeff, if you have a problem with a person here, please use the personal message feature,,,and lets try to get this resoved if it hasnt already,(i havent been online lately) i think you have some good points on clutching etc, but try not to make it look like you puttin you friend on a pedistal,,,some users here kinda find that annoying. now im not singling you out, and i have no problems with you, just be careful as to not post like you did above again, if you have info to share with all the other users here, than keep it to that, and i dont want to see your knowledge lost by getting yourself kicked off,,,,,so if you havent already, i think an appology is in order here, but i will leave that up to you, if anything-out of respect for the creaters of this site that we all enjoy. i just think this was a terrible misunderstanding, we all do it, and we all have to re-read our posts and replys twice, i do it as well, as to see if the remarks are offensive or not, chances are, its just a simple mistake is all. [red]XLTMAN-GENERAL SECTION MODERATOR[/red]

1993 xlt sp 580
xtra 10 suspension

1 - 5 of 5 Posts