Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Administrator
1998 XCR 440
12,835 Posts
You wanna start fights with me? I never called you a moron.

<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>First of all, if you go to a dealer trying to get them to tell you how to fix your sled, you are a moron. They will not tell you because they want to charge you 100 dollars an hour to work on your machine. [/quote]

Is what I said, if you would read what I said, you wouldn't have to try and brag about how smart you are, trying to make me look like a jerk.

If you had read what I said, you would see that I wrote "If you go to a dealer asking them how to fix your sled, you are a moron"

Let me break that down for some of the people who may not understand this. As in it may not compute.

Dealers will not give out their wonderful information to normal people, they don't want to tell people how to fix their machines, because if they did, they would lose money of which they would earn by fixing your sled for you.

Now, I don't know how the hell you would interpret that as me calling you a moron.

You come here and start saying how your buddy is so much smarter than everyone at hot seat, and all this crap, which to me is not helping anyone learn anything, that is basically just advertising some guy. That is not what the forum is for.

Quite frankly, your whole first post of this topic was just glorifying yourself.

So I'm not sure who you think you are impressing, but I sure as hell am not impressed, and the fact that you went to the trouble of posting this, directed at me for some reason.

I never ridiculed you, and if you have a problem, you should address me directly, I have a posted email address, and private messages.

I do not believe in people trying to show up the people who make this site available. I may not be old, and I may be wrong sometimes, but that doesn't give you the right to ream me out on my (our) site.

I am locking this topic, and deleting all the posts in it, and if you have a problem, contact me directly.

http://www.bolliger-mabillard.com

I love B&M Coasters!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.