Snowmobile Fanatics banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my first post here. Im 19 and from canada. I just bought a new sled a 2002 polaris 600. It is all stock. What do u think i should do to the bitch first?

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Do you have a picture of what it looks like?

·
Super Moderator
11,654 Posts
First off, welcome to the forum! Just a little welcome note...watch the language. Swearing is somewhat frowned upon, as it is a 'family oriented' site. [:I]

Nice sled...It should definatly be a one for you. There is always gains out of a good clutch kit, probably one of the better bangs for your buck. You could also go with a pipe/can or twin pipes. You may also want to raise the handlebars, depending upon your riding style. Just a couple ideas.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
not yet im kind of computer ilitterate. But ill see if i can get one of my g/f's to do it or something. what would u guys do. thinkin about makein a name for it with vynil. i have seen that **** done

[red]Edited language. Don't try to get around the word filter, it will only get you disliked by the Administrators and Moderators.

Thank you,
Quinlan[/red]

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
Nice and Welcome to the site. Please don't use Swears in any posts on the forum please.

[red] But for teh Polaris its a great sled... Are you new to the sport? Maybe some risers or bars or graphics and windshields... Are you looking for cosmetics or for preformance mods. [/red]

[blue] Welcome to the Site
Sledcrew[/blue]

Originally posted by bears
[br]my first post here. Im 19 and from canada. I just bought a new sled a 2002 polaris 600. It is all stock. What do u think i should do to the bitch first?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I want both cosmetic and performance. What is the best for the money here. Sorry about the cussing.

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
Girlfriends? Plural? uh oh..........
[red]WATCH YOUR LANGUAGE AGAIN! [/red][/font=Century Gothic]
[br]not yet im kind of computer ilitterate. But ill see if i can get one of my g/f's to do it or something. what would u guys do. thinkin about makein a name for it with vynil. i have seen that s h i t done

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
[blue] If you got some cash then maybe checking out the vinyls and custom paint would be a good idea. Like Quinlan said clutching is good because you get a lot for a little bit of money. There are some people here who know a lot about performance and engiens if you are looking to do work under the hood. [/blue]

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
haha no i mean like girls that are firends not girls i F every nite haha. well i do F them a lot o well lets get back on topic here

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
Well if you are looking for cosmetics then I suggest...
[red]
-Fly Bars
-Fly Risers
-Powermad Handgaurds
-Sportech Windshield (chrome)
-Graphics kit << Maybe a "Look" For example I have an AMSOiL sled and a lot of my friends Have Monster Sleds that look great from Arctic Cat

Performance
-Clutch
-Track
-Studs
-Carbides
-Skis...

there are endless possibilites. What is your riding style? [/red]

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
what do u mean syle like beat the **** out of it or like ***** foot it or like jumping it or hwat

i liek to jump ditches and **** like that i dont ***** foot it. well atleast i dont think i do cuz this is only my first year of riding.

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
I mean... How do you ride? Are you a ...

-FreeStyler---Ramps and Tricks
-Back Country Rider
-Sno Cross
-Hill Climbing<<<<<<[:D] My Favorite
-Or just like a lot of us...Trail Riders.

And please stop with the swearing or anything that involves it,

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
Then track Extensions and stuff like that won't really be needed. Do you like standing up and or sitting down because risers would be a good basic comforbility add on for a rider.

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
[br]what do u mean syle like beat the **** out of it or like ***** foot it or like jumping it or hwat

i liek to jump ditches and **** like that i dont ***** foot it. well atleast i dont think i do cuz this is only my first year of riding.
You can't substitute different words for your cuss words?[B)]

Put a 136" track on it, clutch it, re-gear it, suspension mods...

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
[br]what do u mean syle like beat the **** out of it or like ***** foot it or like jumping it or hwat

I wold just give up on the site right now. You have a crappy mouth and your braggin because you "F girls every night"?
No one here will like you. I already think your an idiot.

But not to just give a pointless reply here. If you ditchbang and jump a lot .I think suspension upgrades are one of the best to do.I also found changing my spring and weights for throttle response is great for ditch banging.

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
^^^ im with him about both thing new suspension, springs, weights, and i would also go with a upgraded clutch. maybe handle bar risers would be a better thing to invest in as well because you stand up a lot when u ditch bang so. and to make it look nice with the handle bar risers u can go with a low windshield and then hand guards. it looks sweet if you do the handle bar risers, low windshield, and the hand guards all right. and whats with all the differnt colours? jeez i was so confused reading down to here. sledcrew tripping on muchrooms and like th perty colours or something? haha just kidding

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
I frankly don't know why i was using the colors. My girlfriend is over at my house maybe thats why. I needed to look computer smart.
Originally posted by The_Mad_Warrior
[br]^^^ im with him about both thing new suspension, springs, weights, and i would also go with a upgraded clutch. maybe handle bar risers would be a better thing to invest in as well because you stand up a lot when u ditch bang so. and to make it look nice with the handle bar risers u can go with a low windshield and then hand guards. it looks sweet if you do the handle bar risers, low windshield, and the hand guards all right. and whats with all the differnt colours? jeez i was so confused reading down to here. sledcrew tripping on muchrooms and like th perty colours or something? haha just kidding

·
Registered
546 Posts
Originally posted by SleD_CrEW
[br]I frankly don't know why i was using the colors. My girlfriend is over at my house maybe thats why. I needed to look computer smart.
Originally posted by The_Mad_Warrior
[br]^^^ im with him about both thing new suspension, springs, weights, and i would also go with a upgraded clutch. maybe handle bar risers would be a better thing to invest in as well because you stand up a lot when u ditch bang so. and to make it look nice with the handle bar risers u can go with a low windshield and then hand guards. it looks sweet if you do the handle bar risers, low windshield, and the hand guards all right. and whats with all the differnt colours? jeez i was so confused reading down to here. sledcrew tripping on muchrooms and like th perty colours or something? haha just kidding
so thats how you get with the ladies! ... Computer! lol

Anyways, I agree if you ditch bang and like to jump and you have some money I would go for upgrading the suspension and track. Possiblly pick the track for those feilds and trails.

Sorry did I miss it or did you not say ... are you new to the sport?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.